Chapter 5

Lexis "Big Bone " Pink Diamonds 💎

Lexis "Big Bone "
Pink Diamonds 💎

Big bone was currently getting ready for tonight she been working and stripping at pink diamonds since she was 18 years old she own the club with her sister and cousins some of the big ballers gone be here tonight and baby she was was gone show out tonight ."

Listen up bitches we got some motherfucking big balling ass niggas here tonight y'all better show the fuck out ." Big bone said yelling at the strippers who stripping tonight ." She turn her head towards her sister .' Bitch is you ready ."

You already know big sis let's show these bitches who the motherfucking Davis girls is bitch ." Said Dasia aka theestallion while twerking on top of the chairs ."

Aight bitches let's roll out hoes ."Big bone said yelling at the girls ."

The DJ at Pink Diamonds started playing Fwm by Big Boogie it was time for Them girls to show out ."

Are y'all ready We got Big boogie in the house and our boy Jack Harlow ." DJ Busta said yelling out to the crowd ."

In the VIP Section was Von Durk Polo Baby Bag Pooh Toosi Latto Dream.' They was buying bottles back to back .'

Man I can't wait to see Dasia fine ass ." Von said smirking .'

Man my cousin don't even want yo dry lip ass ." Brooke said walking in the vip section laughing.'

Man folks shut up flat duke ass ." Von said mean mugging Brooke .'

You can't get mad at her bitch .' Baby said laughing his ass off .'

Give it up for Big bone & Theestallion ." DJ Busta yelled out ."

Big bone and Theestallion started showing out letting them bitches know who run Pink diamonds ."

Stallion was dancing she ended up making eye contact with Jack Harlow she was smirking Jack was enjoying watching what she do Jack couldn't help but to say damn . He gotta get to know who she is ."Von was staring tryna see who was she looking at and he seen that it was Jack Harlow .' Von knew it's about to go down cause in his head that his bitch ."

Big bone walked off stage with her sister with a bag of money ." Bitch did you see that mf look that Jack was giving you ." Big bone said to her sister ."

Girl he fine asf I'm tryna fuck some ." Stallion said laughing."

But did you see the way Von was looking at y'all ." Big bone said putting her stuff in her locker .'

Nobody stun his ass he need to fuck with Asian bad built ass and leave me alone ." Stallion said Rolling her eyes ."

Von & Asian ?!! . " Big bone said while looking at stallion with a shocked face .'