Chapter 1

Shianna " Tot " Jones                Chiago Illinois

                Chiago Illinois

Jones Resident 🏠
Saturday morning

Shianna woke up the following morning did all her morning routine she walked inside the bathroom and started getting ready after she done she walked downstairs where her mother was located .

Goodmorning mama ."muttered Shianna ,as she walking towards the refrigerator.

Hey babygirl ."Said Mama J , as she looked up from her phone .

where pops at ".Said Shianna as she looking through the refrigerator trying to find something to eat ".

He left early this morning saying he had to handle some at the club ." Said Mama J sighing."

Shianna stared at her mother for a moment she knew some was wrong with wrong her me being the youngest out the three I know some wrong ".

Well I'm finna head over to Bri house ma I'll catch you later ."Said Shianna as she started to grabbed her keys walking towards the door ."

Be careful ."Mama J said yelling after her youngest ."

Shianna got in her car which was An all white Audi that she got for her 21st birthday that her dad brought here growing up in Chicago they really did had nun until they father became one of the most biggest drug dealers the family own few clubs Such as Pink diamonds all celebrity be in that bitch it's one of the most littest club we have here In Chicago it's owned by the Jones families ."

India resident 🏠

Shianna pulled into her sister driveway she seen that her other older sister Brooke  was here she was happy to be with her sister they more like bestfriends then anything . " Shianna opened her car door started walking towards the front door walking straight in .

girl wth you almost got shot walking in my damn house like that ." Said India  laying on the couch strolling through her phone .

Bitch ain't nobody worrying about you ".Said Shianna ' laughing while walking towards the couch sitting down .she started looking around the room with a confused look on her face .
India stared at her with a funny look on her face ' Bitch you good ."said India while looking at her sister .'

Shianna turned back around stared at her sister for a moment. I could've sworn I seen Brooke car outside ."said Shianna looking towards her sister shaking her head .

That is her damn car outside the bitch too damn lazy to get up out my fucking bed ."said India  pointing towards the stairs .wondering why her sister come over her anyways when she gotta whole apartment where she also gotta bed at .'

You know how your sister is well ima go up there and see she good ."Said Shianna going towards the stairs .

okay ."said India  picking up here phone seeing that someone is calling her .

Shianna started making her way upstairs she went inside her sister room to see her other sister layed out on the bed snoring so loud ." Shianna began walking towards the bed started shaking her ."

Minnie waked up ."said Shianna calling her by her childhood nickname .'

Brooke  aka Minie started mumbling in her sleep ' five more minutes "said Brooke as she turned around the other way .'

No bitch get tf out damn India said you been up here since you fucking got here .said Shianna rolling her eyes still trying to get her sister to wake up .'

Damn bitch I'm up god a bitch can't sleep for shit in the world ." Said Brooke getting up out the bed heading towards the bathroom ."

Hurry up bitch we supposed to be heading over to Asian house in a few anyways ."said India as she burst inside the room going towards the closet."

Why ."asked Brooke  with a little attitude in her voice walking out the room ."

Brooke  and Asian never got along they always bumped heads Asian was more mines and india friends then anything Brooke always thought some about her gives her weird vibes .'

Because she throwing a party tonight and we are going ."Said Shianna looking in the mirror admiring herself.

Do we really ." Said Brooke sitting down on the bed ." see outta all Kimberly kids you can guess who the one loves stay in the house India she da chill one but she will still turned tf up .Brooklyn she the one who likes to stay at home and binge watch Greys anatomy all the times just like her momma then there Shianna she the wildest youngest child she will most def turn up at any event .'

India stuck her head from out the closet ." Yes bitch ." She said .

Well ima head home and get ready call me when y'all leaving out ."said Shianna as she left India room and started walking down the stairs out the door ."

Bet boo .said India yelling down stairs .'

More characters will be in the next chapters hope y'all enjoyed chapter 1 .