Hopper, I'm really sorry

Hi y'all!! How you enjoying this book so far? Please comment and vote!!

Age: 17

_________________________________________

Mike's POV:

It was around 10 pm and me and El just finished watching a movie. Hopper still isn't home because he is out on a date with Joyce. "Can you believe my Dad is dating Will's Mom?" El asks me as we get up to take the popcorn bowl to the kitchen. "I know. It's weird. But let's be honest, we all saw it coming." I say in response. El nods her head and smiles. " Want to stay a little longer?" She asks me. " You know the answer to that is always yes" I say while wrapping my arms around her waist. I lean in and kiss her. Feeling warmth spread through me like a wildfire.

I can feel her smiling. I deepen the kiss and we start walking towards her room while still embraced. Once we are in the room, I take one of my hands off her waist, close the door and put it back. We head to her bed and fall down, me on top of her. I deepen the kiss even more. I move my hands up and down her arms as she runs hers through my hair. I wrap my legs around hers and I all I feel is love. Love for El. Just as I move my hand back to her waist the door slams open and a gruff voice yells " OFF OF HER NOW!!" Me and El spring apart and I jump off off her. " WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER!?" Hopper yells at me putting his face right in mine.

"Im sorry sir... I-I just got c-carried away..." I say trying to find words. Now, all I feel is fear. "FOLLOW ME NOW!! We are going to have a little chat!" He yells at me and grabs my arm. As he drags me out of the room I see El mouth "Im sorry!"

Hopper drags me outside and slams the door. "EXCUSE ME BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!" He yells at me. "Hopper, Im sorry. I really am. We just, I mean ,I just..." "Kid, listen." His voice suddenly goes soft and he releases his grip on my wrist. "I know you two are growing up. I just, don't want to lose her." "I know. I'm sorry. I just love El so much and nothing is going to change that. And I know you love her too." I say. "She loves you too , you know.  Just please be careful." Hopper says . He walks to the door. I just stand there suprised.

"Well kid, are you coming?" Hopper asked me.  "Wait what?! Usually this is the part where I run home in fear because you threatened you'll chop my head off!" I respond, the statement being true. Hopper just laughs. "Come on" He says he opens the door and we walk inside the cabin. El hears us and comes out of her room. She looks surprised to see me. "Oh. Hi" She says akwardly. "I was wondering if you'd like Mike to stay for dinner El" Hopper asks her. At first she looks confused but then a huge smile appears on her face.

"Really!? Yes . Thank you " She hugs Hopper. Hopper heads to the kitchen. El grabs my hand and we walk towards her room. "Hey! Just remember.  Keep the door open-" "three inches."

_________________________________________

A/N:
Hi again! Sorry I  haven't written in a while, I've been busy. Please vote and comment!!! Thanks for reading! And don't forget to check out my story Stranger things 002.
-  Fandoms_Unite!!