♪A miracle♪

"Thank you Xiao for saving me." You bowed "Don't thank me, it's my job to save humans like you." He sharply replied "Why are you even here, don't you know it's dangerous." He asked "Oh! I was going to train since I haven't fought ever since I got here....but then that......what is that?" "A Mitachurl." "Ah! That Mitachurl got in the way." "I see...." Xiao crossed his arms and looked down at the ground before closing his eyes "Ah well, I'll get going now! Thank you again, Xiao. I really do appreciate it" you smiled softly "If you need anything, call out my name. Adeptus Xiao." You nodded before hugging him and running off to go and train. He just stood there, looking back up as you left.

After a few hours of training, you went back to Wangshu Inn, exhausted from training. You back into your room and went into the bathroom to take a shower, after all, you did just finish training. After taking a shower you changed into your pajamas, brushed your hair and teeth, turned off all the lights and went to bed. But, something felt odd......very odd. I guess that's why you immediately got up and looked at the window, you saw nothing but it something didn't feel right, but then you remembered. It was that feeling when you first got here, you felt like you were being watched again. You then decided to take a walk to try and relax, you then got your clothes and went to the bathroom to get changed into your normal outfit for the day before you went downstairs and left Wangshu Inn for a walk as you needed to relax yourself, it was quiet besides some noises of animals and some other things. It wasn't warm but it wasn't cold either, it was just right. After a few minutes of walking, you sat down on a rock and closed your eyes just listening to the soft winds. Your eyes slowly shutting, falling into a deep sleep.

"Come on, Y/n! We're gonna be late!!"
"I'm coming! I'm coming!.."
"Hurry!! They're starting!"
"I'm here!- ..wow..."
"This is..."
"Beautiful?..."
"Yeah..."
"I told you, this wasn't bad."
"Oh, shut it Madoka."
"Fine, fine."
"...Madoka?"
"Hm?"
"Do you think... we'll be able to stay friends forever?.."
"...well."
"Well...probably not...but, there is one thing that we can do."
"Huh? Like what?"
"Hope. Hope that we...can always be together, as friends."
"...hmph, classic Madoka.."
"Heh, what can I say?"
"..You really are the best.."
"...Huh?"
"Just...forget about it."
"..."

I hope to be like you one day, Madoka.

"What are you doing here?" Your eyes immediately fluttered open to see Xiao, standing Infront of you. You were desperately gasping for air before looking around "Wha?...oh, sorry..I got tired You smiled, sleepily, more calm. "You shouldn't stay out here too long, there are more demons out here tonight. More than usual" He said "I can take you back if you're too tired to walk." You were a bit surprised "I um...." You were blushing a bit, stuttering over your words. But, without warning. He picked you up and carried you, bridal style. You immediately put your arms around his neck because you were afraid that he was going to drop you, you then squeezed your eyes shut out of fear. "We're back." He said, calmly. You then slowly opened your eyes and saw that you were at the balcony of Wangshu Inn, "I....thank you, Xiao. Again" he then put you down on your feet "As I said last time, don't thank me, it's my job." You then runned off to your room, blushing like an idiot. He just stood at the balcony, watching you leave.

You woke up the next morning to find out that the dress you were going to wear that morning, a gift from Madoka, a friend of yours who gave it to you on your 17th birthday had gone... missing. You immediately panicked and started looking around for it, that dress was incredibly important to you because it was the only thing you had left of her. You were desperately looking for it but still, couldn't find it. You then fell onto your knees, gasping for air. Feeling...drained of all your energy already.  "(Dammit! I forgot! I needed to tap a grief seed to my soul gem yesterday!!)" You managed to get up with the little amount of energy you had left and started looking around for that bag you had when you got here. After a few seconds you finally found it and opened it, picked up one of the grief seeds before you took out your soul gem, you then tapped it to your soul gem to the grief seed which purified your soul gem before finally stopping. "(I really should stop forgetting about stuff like this....)" Sighing, you then put the grief seed back in your bag since you could use it a second time and sat down on your bed, you started to think about your missing dress that you were going to wear that day. Thinking to yourself, 'where could it be?' or 'where could I have put it?' you sighed "(Maybe I just lost it on my way here and I didn't notice.....)" You thought. But....you were wrong....
so wrong...again.

♪End of chapter♪♪Word count: 903♪

♪End of chapter♪
Word count: 903♪