♪Punishment♪

You were safe with Madoka, but only for a little bit....when you were in your new bed you curled up into a ball in and started to think about all of the bad things that could happen to you and Madoka which made you cry a bit but you calmed yourself down after telling yourself "(Everything will be fine....)" But, that would be a lie. After telling yourself that for a few times you fell asleep but perhaps that would be a mistake because when you woke up you were in that room again. "(No....no.... please, please please be dreaming.....)" You started quietly crying while pleading, you then heard some footsteps and you immediately pretended to sleep but you heard someone enter the room and tap your shoulder "Y/n...." You didn't open your eyes and just continued to pretend sleep "Y/N!!!" you opened your eyes and looked around, you were just having a nightmare....you looked up to see Kyoko standing over you already dressed. "Oh, good your up! All the others are downstairs when you're ready!" Kyoko was seemingly in a good mood, better then usual. She then left your room and you got up, you all had went to Mondstadt so you could find a place to stay there because of what happened in Liyue. You got up and got some clothes from your closet before going into the bathroom, locking the door and changing into them.

You then brushed your hair and teeth, put on a necklace, put your soul gem (that is in ring form) on before rushing out of the bathroom and running downstairs

You then brushed your hair and teeth, put on a necklace, put your soul gem (that is in ring form) on before rushing out of the bathroom and running downstairs. You then had some toast for breakfast since all of you were all going to go for a walk and since Madoka grabbed Mami's soul gem and body, she was healed and now fine again, she was also coming. You all were now ready to go and you all walked out of the treehouse

When you all made it back to the treehouse that was in the woods created from well, magic. Your room was upstairs on the right, Kyoko, Homura and Madoka's room's were right next to your room, Madoka and Homura's was on the right and Kyoko's was to the left, Sayaka's was downstairs on the right and Mami's was also downstairs on the left. You felt like everything was okay now, you felt that you were safe. But... something felt....off, you noticed that a few of your belongings have been going....missing things such as clothes, perfume, and so on. You sat down on your bed and hugged a pillow, thinking about what happened with Xiao......what happened in Liyue, that snowy area and so on. You shook your head "(Stop thinking about that, Y/n!)" But you couldn't, for whatever reason. You put the pillow down on your bed and walked over to the window in your room, you pulled over your desk chair and sat down near the window looking outside which made you a bit.....uneasy. Everything you did now after that incident made you uneasy, you took a deep breath and tried calming yourself down "(It's okay, Y/n.... everything is okay now....)" But, it really wasn't because the very next moment, you heard screams, to be specific, Kyoko's screams. You immediately got up and ran to her room and so was everyone else which, you were the first one to enter her room and that's when you saw.....Him, the one who nearly killed Mami, the one that locked you up. Kyoko was on the ground, bleeding out which made you start crying and all of the other girls were now there and were seeing what was happening. Xiao looked at all of you and smiled when he saw you "Hello darling~" You just stood there, crying for a moment before replying "Leave.....leave her alone..." Xiao frowned a bit before smiling again "Oh, but she would've tak-" he was cut off by yelling, your yelling "NO! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO SAY AND NO! THAT'S NO REASON TO HURT HER!!" Everyone was surprised that you yelled because you never yelled, you were just so....angry and sad at the same time. "Get....away from her." You muttered that while looking down loud enough for everyone to hear but still a bit quiet, you could hear Xiao walking towards you and you immediately transformed before readying your bow and pointing it at his head "Don't. Get. Any. Closer." You were giving him a death glare. He paused as the rest of the girls transformed and aimed their weapons at him as well, his reaction now was just....blank "Ah....it seems like you will need harsher punishment then my darling..." You grit your teeth, he made you sick. "Stop this already! Why won't you accept the fact that she doesn't like you?!" Mami raised her voice, she barely did that either....Xiao just looked at all of you with that blank stare before sighing "Well, don't you get it? Because, don't you have a crush on Y/n?" You were all shocked and you slowly turned to look at Mami who was blushing like crazy "I-....How did you find out about that?!" Xiao slightly glared at her "It's easy to tell, I've seen how you acted around her." Wait....."You were......YOU WERE WATCHING HER?!?" Sayaka started yelling now too "Well, only when she was around my darling. My darling is all that matters to me-" those words just made you sick to your stomach and you just yelled "I'M NOT YOUR DARLING! STOP CALLING ME THAT." Xiao looked at you, his smile now was just gone and replaced with a blank face. "You're just asking for a harsher punishment." You squinted your eyes "Excuse me?" Before you or any of the others could even do anything, he teleported which confused you all but you just rushed to Kyoko and started healing her along with Sayaka and Mami but that's when you felt someone's arms snake around your waist. Before you could even get out of their grasp you were in that room again, you tried to get free of their grasp but you couldn't. "Xiao, let.....let me go." He just tightened his grasp instead, "Xiao-" he cut you off "No.....I can't let you go now... you're the only person who's made me feel this way......I won't let you leave me ever again no matter what." Hearing that made you feel like you were just going to cry but that wasn't going to help, you were trying to get out of his grasp but his grasp just got tighter the more you tried which made you feel like he was about to break your ribs. "Stop moving around. I don't want to hurt you" he rested his head on your shoulder and you finally stopped trying to escape his grasp because you were getting tired and his grasp hurt, he then loosened his grasp and just pulled you closer to him. He then started kissing your neck "Xiao, please stop....." He just kept doing doing it, which made you want to run and cry more. "Xiao, I told you to stop. Please....stop, i-" he cut you off by putting his hand over your mouth "My darling, please relax. I won't hurt you" he then took his hand off your mouth and started kissing your neck again, you felt yourself getting aroused because no-one had ever done that to you but you tried to not to get to aroused due to the fact you might do something you might regret later. But, how long could you keep this feeling away?

                   ♪End of chapter♪                 ♪Word count: 1314♪(A/n: I bet you thought you were gonna get your smut this chapter huh? Well, sorry, but no HAHAHHAAHHbdjd)

                   ♪End of chapter♪
                 ♪Word count: 1314♪
(A/n: I bet you thought you were gonna get your smut this chapter huh? Well, sorry, but no HAHAHHAAHHbdjd)