VI ➪ History

CHAPTER SIX
"History"

CHAPTER SIX"History"

—☀︎︎—

☀︎︎

Disgust, is a very distinguishable emotion.

And it was all over Kyo's face.

His honey brown eyes reflected the moonlight, his eyebrows raised and his tongue poking the inside of his mouth in annoyance.

"Care to explain this (y/n)?"
he asked, his voice trembling a little.

Akaashi's dazed drunken eyes looked more different than you'd ever seen them before.
He stared up at Kyo with distaste, his dark hair falling over his eyebrows.

"There's nothing to explain...." you hesitated, panicking, "it's not what you think!"

Kyo scoffed.
"Seriously?"

"God, Kyo just-" you turned to Akaashi mid-sentence: "I'm sorry." you mouthed before regaining your balance and dragging Kyo over to a quiet opening between the trees.

Akaashi's dark blue eyes quickly grabbed a glance at your figure before darting away.

He tossed the small pebble on the dock into the gentle water. The movement rippled throughout the lake, distorting the reflection of the moon on the water.

"Akaashi-kun"
Bokuto spoke in a gentle voice as he approached his best friend.

The former setter looked up at him, his cold eyes meeting Bokuto's soft ones.

"I think it's time to go home Akaashi."

Meanwhile, you found yourself in an equally perplexing situation.