"Rivalry" The Beserker God vs The Tremor of Hell

We begin this chapter with someone standing in the center of the arena...

???: THIS IS THE MOMENT THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES!
[Heimdall, Watchmen of Apocalypse]

Heimdall: THE MOMENT TO BLOW THE GJALLARHORN! THE TIME TO OPEN UP THE CURTAIN OF "RAGNAROK" IS DRAWING NEAR! ARE YOU ALL READY FOR THIS!?!?

The arena filled with both God and humans but with gaurds with energy based spears, swords guarding them incase certain..."individuals" try something.

We see Heimdall in the center of the arena.

Heimdall: THE RULES ARE SIMPLE, THE ONLY WAY TO WIN ONE MATCH IS A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!! THAT IS IT! THE WINNER IS DECIDED BY THE ANNIHILATION OF THE OTHER SIDE!

This sent a slight shiver down humanities spine minus the Night Sentinels guarding them. They responded by tighten their grip on their weapons ready to fight when necessary.

Heimdall: REPRESENTING THE GODS, THIS MAN! ONE KNOWN FOR HIS TREMENDOUS POWER AND HIS LEGENDARY WEAPON, MJOLNIR! IT IS THE BESRKER THUNDER HIMSELF! THOR!!!
Heimdall announced.

A man sitting on a throne with a massive hammer appeared into the arena taking off his cloak revealing Thor in all of his glory with a bored look on his face.

On the side of the humans, Brunhild, Geir, and Hunter are watching. But it wasn't just humans. No there were also the people of Sentinel Prime who wish to not see the destruction of the ones they swore to protect, even going to war with heaven if necessary for humanities protection.

Heimdall: NOW REPRESENTING HUMANITY, A MAN WHO KNOWS NO BOUNDS WHEN PROTECTING THE INNOCENT AND THE CRIMINAL, WITHIN HIS EYES EVERYONE IS EQUAL! WETHER IT BE RACE, SKIN COLOR, ORIGIN, IT MATTERS NOT TO HIM! IT IS SAID THAT WHEN HE COMES THE VERY LAND HE STANDS ON WILL SHAKE! I GIVE YOU THE MAN WHO IS THE "TREMOR OF HELL"!! THELONIAS HORSEN!!!

The gates burst open to see a man whom is around Thors height in a suit of green armor with a fur collar wielding a energy based pole axe. He has short black hair, lapis blue eyes, and has scar going down from his cheek to his collarbone.

Within the stands we see Brunhild and Geir along with Hunter. Who are looking over the humans and people of Sentinel Prime. One of them sees someone praying to whatever God could help.

Hunter: You best stop human. For the people you are praying to are the same ones that wish for your demise.

Heimdall: THIS IS TRULY A BATLLE OF STRENGTH!! THE ENTIRE STADIUM IS AT MAXIMUM VOLTAGE!!
Heimdall yelled.

Forseti: Lord Thor make sure to kill that puny mortal in one swing!

Theolonias looked at the god with a slight annoyed expression causing the god to faulter in fear.

Random God: Whats wrong with you?

Forseti: I don't know...but it had something to do with...his aura...
He said with fear in his voice.