Family Pt 1: The Nephilim Warrior vs The God Father of The Cosmos

The chapter starts with Geir and Brunhild were waiting for Hunter to come back. Since he had to leave to do something real quick.

Geir: Where is he? It's almost time for the second round and we still haven't picked a fighter.
She said getting more nervous by the minute.

Brunhild not saying anything only thinking about what could be taking him so long. The doors open to reveal Hunter in a more comfortable outfit. Though he still had his large sword strapped to his back.

A/N: Imagine the blue is white, he has snow white hair and no beard of sorts

A/N: Imagine the blue is white, he has snow white hair and no beard of sorts. He has a large sword strapped to his back and his eyes are silver.

Hunter: Sorry I'm a bit late. It took alot longer than I thought to get that armor off.
He said ignoring the blush on Brunhilds face.

Hunter: So who's fighting in the next round?

Brunhild: That would be Shiva.
She said getting her composure back.

Hunter nodded as he looked at the numerous pictures of the fighters he has gathered. Till he stopped on one.

Hunter: This one will do just beautifully.
He said with an evil smirk on his face.

The sisters were confused by what he was talking about until they saw not who....but what they were sending for round 2.

Within the arena the we see Heimdall who had recovered quickly from the final clash of the first round.

Heimdall: DESPITE ALL THE DAMAGE DEALT IN THE RING FROM THE FIRST ROUND, IT HAS BEEN MIRACULOUSLY FIXED BY THE GODS!
He exclaimed.

Heimdall: NOW WHO IS READY FOR ROUND TWO!?
He asked as both sides shouted.

Hunter: (Hopefully this round goes much more differently.)

Heimdall: REPRESENTING HUMANITY SOMEONE OR SHOULD I SAY....SOMETHING THAT IS ONLY THOUGHT TO BE OF MYTH AND LEGEND EVEN TO THE GODS!! HE IS SOMEONE WHO ONCE BROUGHT DOWN AN ARMADA OF HIS OWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE NAME OF PROTECTING HIS OWN LOVER!! I GIVE YOU ADOM!!!

As he announced a bright piller of light appeared only to reveal Adom, The Founder of the Sentinels.