NOTICED!

"Fvck I hate exams atleast I have my bla-" "Shut up Mia you are not gonna do it here they will see you bleeding come on think for yourself jeez" Lizzy whispers to Mia, she doesn't listen she never does she can't even stop herself from doing it "Sh!t I don't have it with me pssst hey Lizzy you got a spare one for me?" "Yeah Mia I got one but it is really sharp don't cut to deep.." Lizzy puts the blade in Mias hand the cold sensation of steal on her hand feels so relaxing for her thinking there is a way out she puts the blade slowly to her leg and cuts it started bleeding a lot and Mia is panicking because people are going to see luckily Lizzy gave Mia some tissues because Lizzy does it to she cleaned it up but the tissue fell to the ground. It is as if everything is in slow motion her heart beating almost out of her chest...

"Fvck fvck fvck what do I do Lizzy I can't pick it up sir is on his way behind us and he is going to notice my cut sh!t what do I do!" Sir is now behind them and he looks at Mia and back at Lizzy and then at Mias leg dripping with blood "Mia, office now and take some tissues with you" Mia stands up ashamed of herself not knowing what he thought of her she walks to the front of the class takes some tissues all eyes are on her literally all of the students is staring at her she walks out the class and goes to the office she walks in and the receptionist is talking to one of the popular hot girls and Mia is waiting to be helped when they were done talking for about 15 minutes the receptionist asks Mia "Hello de-, W-WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LEG!" "Oh uhhh I fell and cu-" "She used this blade miss" your teacher walks in explaining what happened...

"N-No I did not I fell sir uhh and I fell on a sharp piece of glass" "Mia stop lying the blade is in my hand Lizzy gave it to me and I can see it is a cut wound I am afraid I have to call your parents and get you into therap-" "No please sir can't I just get therapy without them knowing please I beg you they can't know about this at all!" the teacher agrees and they are of to the nurses office to get Mias leg cleaned up the cold rubbing alcohol on the open wound stings Mia and she can't sit still. After the nurse cleaned her up Mia and the teacher walks back to class and as soon as she walks in everybody looks at her leg Mia feels so self conscious about it but the day goes on without anything even happening only now the teacher knows what she did and almost the whole classroom knows about it atleast her parents don't know and neither does Ryno...