Unnoticed

Inspection day is the worst "Roll sleeves up" the teachers yell, standing in the very back is Mia scratching her scars beginning to heal. "Mia, roll up your sleeves" Mia is stuttering "B-But sir uhh I don't have anything on me" "ROLL UP NOW!" she rolls up her right arms sleeve and not even hesitating and when it came to the left arm she rolled them up slowly. The bell rang "Saved by the bell Mia" she sighs walking to class with her friend Zia, Zia is very beautiful she has brown hair and such fair skin Mia usually gets jealous of it, Zia is babbling like usual and Mia with her head down is just listening, she wants to go home. They walked into class and Mia and Zia sit in the back of the class, good thing for Mia she doesn't want to be the center of attention like the popular kids. Mia finally got a blazer after waiting for a long time now before she went to school she took her sharpener and took the blade out just incase she relapses.

 The teacher calls attendance and he yells "Mia" "Yes sir" he is done with attendance and yells all the girls stick up their arms and Mia stuck up her left arm someone whispers softly "Mia, your arm" she saw its Zia she took her arm down before anyone could see then she stuck up her right arm, close call. 3 Hours go by and its finally break time Mia goes after class to Ryno, her boyfriend, she has known him for 5 months not that long but it was love as they know it he knew she self  harmed because Mia usually vents to him before they dated and she told him her past and why she cuts he helped her but didn't heal her but he didn't know that he thought he healed her but he tried his best, she gave him a hug he hugged her back "Hey, babes how was class?" "Awful like always" she says sighing she fist bumps his friends like usual smiling and all she sits next to him feeling dizzy again, "Bye babes I love you see you at the end of the day" he says "I love you too see you later" . Break goes by so fast why.

"Girl, school was fast wasn't it?" Zia says "Hehe yeah mmmh..." "What is up are you okay?" "Of course why wouldn't I be" it's always I'm fine or I'm okay but no one knows what's really going on and never bother to really care she always thinks they only listen and don't care