A little happiness

"Babe we are finally going to live next to eachother only a week more than I will be living next to you I cannot wait are you excited?" "Of course I am excited babes it is like a dream come true it is a dream come true!" They talked about the whole walk home from school atleast Mia lives near school and Ryno started walking with her home since they moved in.

They went into the gate and Mia walked to her door and unlocked it for her and Ryno they went inside putting their backpacks down on the floor in the corner and she guided Ryno to the kitchen. They walked to the kitchen and Mia walked over to the kettle to put it on to make some coffee for her and Ryno. The kettle is boiling and Mia jumped up on the counter sitting on it and Ryno holding her while he stands infront of her Mia thought nothing could ever get better than this...

"Babe I really love you I hope I never lose you otherwise I lose myself"

"I love you too forever"         

"Promise"

"Promise babes"

She climbs off the counter walking over to the cupboard where the cups are in and she takes two out she puts them on the counter and she puts 1 coffee 3 sugar for her and 1 coffee and 4 sugar for Ryno because he likes it 'sweet' she takes the kettle pours the boiling water into the two cups and asks Ryno "Can you get the milk for me babes?" "What is the magic word?" " Please babes?" he walks over to the fridge and gets out the milk and takes it to Mia she pours milk into the cups and stirs them she gives Ryno his cup and she takes hers.

"Mia I am home how was school?" "Hi mom school was okay and Ryno is here also" "Hi miss" Ryno is very awkward about everything even tho he has been with Mia for a while now Mias mom likes Ryno because he is respectfull towards Mia unlike Mias father so she gets along with Ryno very well. Her mom says that Ryno should walk home  beacause Mias father is coming to visit again and if he sees Ryno there is going to be trouble but Ryno lives near the school so he can just walk.

----------

1 week passes

"Yayyy mom Ryno is moving in today ahhh I cannot wait to see him I am so excited" "I know Mia you have been talking about it for the past week" Mia is so excited about it she cannot wait this has been so much happiness for her she has never been this happy but it wont only lasts temporarily. Ryno is at the gate and Mia runs and opens the gate and Ryno and his mother and some other people have come to help them move in and Mia also wanted to help.

She helped them and in about an hour they were all moved in now they just had to do some unpacking but Mia helped it was not alot to unpack atleast. After they unpacked she and Ryno asked her mom "Hey mom uhhh can Ryno maybe sleep here tonight please?" "Why he literally lives next door but I guess he can just if you guys arent going to be you know" "No mom we wont" 

He got some clothes and bathed there and after they both were done bathing she asked him "Baby can I uhm put a mask on you like a charcoal face mask please babes?" "Hhahahahh why babes hehe you are just so cute yeah you can but is it cold?" "Yayyy thank you babes and no it is not cold well not that cold. 

They went to bed at 11 pm and Mias mom allowed them to sleep in the same bed and Mia was finally happy she was not happy in a long time but now she is laying in bed with her boyfriend holding her closely and tightly but she still wants to do it she doesn't want to interrupt anybody's life anymore but she also doesn't want to leave Ryno and her mom but she has to...