The Move

Mia has been living with her aunt and uncle ever since she told her mom about what her father did. She told her mom on the 8th of April she told her after an argument her mom and dad had her mom said that they are going to move out in the morning and when they did they went to the police station to make a court case against him and everything ever since that she lived with her aunt and uncle. One day after school she came back home and she wasn't feeling well not sick but numb and sad like usual but it started to rain after a while, the day before glass broke because one of her nephews broke the glass on the floor, she went to that spot and picked up a sharp piece she held it up to her neck starting to dig into her neck with it and it started to bleed she held it to her pulse and cut again and again she thought it was her only way out to all of this..

"Hey neighbor why are you sitting in the rain all alone?" she looks up and sees a boy standing behind the fence and she yells back at him "None of your business and why do you want to know?" "Well I would gladly want to know why because it is cold and you are going to freeze to death" "Well maybe I want to die" she mumbles under he breath "Come over here I want to see you better" Mias arm is already dripping with blood and now this boy wants to see what she looks like and her neck is also open she quickly rubs it off on her black shirt and goes over to him "Uhhh what is on your arm let me see...WHY IS IT BLEEDING ARE YOU OKAY YOU ARE GOING TO BLEED OUT?!" "Ahahah oh uh nothing it is not that bad I just cut my self on a shard of glass no biggy" he takes Mias arm holding it up to him and he says something that made her heart drop "Why are you doing this why did you cut yourself I know a cut when I see one I did the same"..."Well okay it is a cut I did it with a piece of glass but what about it no one will really care  and it is not that deep hehe see" Mia puts up her arm showing him the cut with a tear beginning to form.

She waits until he says something not knowing what could happen next he then says "I don't really know you but I know that you have atleast 1 thing that is worth living for like family for instence your mom or da-" "Shut up j--just shut up!" Mia yells crying into her arms the boy looks at her with worried eyes.

"I have to go and probably clean my arm eh, but it was nice meeting you I will probably see you again tonight or tomorrow hehe but don't worry about this okay, bye" "Bye..". She walks off into the  house to her nephews room looking for the plasters she packed before she left home rummaging and then she got one it looks exactly like her skin color 'Good'  she thought now no one will even notice

-----------------

4 weeks pass

"MIA, it is time to go you have to help your mom unpack at the new house!" "Coming almost done packing up!". Well it was time to go back home after so long she felt like her aunt and uncle were her parents her uncle is so much better than her father he might aswell be her father but it cannot be like that. Mia and her aunt and uncle went outside to the car and got in but Mia first had to say goodbye to that boy his name was Isaac she went to the fence and he was busy with his car.

"Isaac, come here I have to tell you something!" 'Hey, Mia whats up wait whe-where are you going?" "I am going home Isaac I will see you at school I just came to say goodbye thanks for helping me with all of this" "See you at school Lonely Girl hehe bye bye" she waves and got in the car. Driving away seeing Isaac in the distance...

"Hi mom I missed you!" "Hello sweetie how was those 6 weeks huh" Mia and her mom is talking about everything ever since Mia left because Mias mom has been living with her father in his place. They went inside and started unpacking already Mia talked to Ryno while unpacking he asked her if there is another house open there where they are living now because his mother wants to move Mia got excited because one thing that could go right once in her life...