Goodbye

"I love you Zia I will see you on the other side I will always remember you I promise keep going hey" "Mia please I beg you do not do this there are so many people that love you please I hope you are joking" "Of course I am joking hahaha but I will see you Monday okay bye" Turns out Mia was not joking Mia was walking alone today because Ryno was not there for the weekend and Mia thought this would be the perfect oppurtunity to do this..

She walks home with teary eyes thinking about her life thinking if she would regret what she is going to do but of course her mind is always infront telling her what to do saying 'do it' and she will listen to it she just wanted to be free from everything she did not want it to end up in this but she had no other choice she thought it was the right decision leaving everything and everyone behind but she had no remorse.

When she reached home she opened the gate and walked to the door unlocking it putting her bags down and going to the kitchen making her a cup of coffee the last one for that matter she still has tears in her eyes she is making the coffee and she puts in the same as she always does she starts to sob and cry and she tells herself "Why does it have to end like this?" she drank the cup of coffee enjoying it for the last time.

She goes to her backpack and gets out a piece of paper where she wrote

Dear Mom and Ryno

I am so sorry for doing this to you.But I couldn't do it anymore it has became to much to handle. Just know it is not your fault mom and neither is it yours mom say thank you to my father and my mind that took over my life. I wish I could make everything better but you all will forget about me in 1 year it is not that long I love you mom and I always will please don't blame yourself for this and babes I will always love you and remember you and I will never forget any of you you have been good to me now it is my time to pay you back

Love Mia

And then a tear fell down onto the paper Mia stood up walked over to her moms bed and put the note on her bed Mia walks to the mirror and feels ontop off the mirror where she left her blade and she takes it and she goes outside locks the door and told Rynos mom she is going to the park and Mia said one last time I love you to her she went out the gate and walks to the park.

Behind the park there is a broken down building she walks inside and sits on the cold hard floor where she is now pulling up her sleeves and looking at all the healing scars that will now be gone forever no one will ever talk to her about them again because she wouldn't be there to talk to. She says to herself "This is what everyone wanted right well I have been fighting battles my whole life and it is time to give up on it and I will gladly leave this world"

She takes the blade and begins to cut she cuts deep red lines into her pulse and she cuts deep into her neck while she is crying and knowing no one will ever forgive her about this but she doesn't care her pulse start gushing blood aswell as her neck she hears someone "Mia, Mia where are you?" It is a familiar voice it is Ryno he found her where she is now almost dead of bleeding he saw her laying on the ground he runs to her holding her in his arms looking at her and kissing her lips whilst she is still alive he was too late now he sits there holding her body full of blood with the blade on the floor remembering when she said maybe he realised she would've never stopped for anyone and wishing he stayed by her and calmed her everytime she wanted to cut...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro I cried while writing this but I hope you enjoyed.It is also a true story