The Therapy...

"Sit down dear and tell me how are you feeling" Mia sits down at the table and it is her first day there she is very anxious and doesn't know what to tell the therapist "I feel like I am drowning in my own mind and I feel like I can't breath most of the time my cutting is getting worse and worse my mind is getting out of hand and I don't know what to do I feel numb.." she says that she doesn't know if this therapist will help her she doesn't think anyone could help her. "Mia I know how you feel I have been there too and I can tell you it is not good to let your mind get the best of you otherwise you will end up in a mental hospital and the reason I think you are feeling like this is maybe because things that happened in your past is that it, tell me your past" "Well...when I was 5 years old something happened that traumatizes me till this day..." Mia takes a deep breath before she starts to get flashbacks like usual when she talks about it "M-My father he uhh he touched me uhmm like inappropriately..." "Tell me more about this like where and how" Mia sighs "He took his fingers and put it in my underwear and started rubbing and sticking his fingers up there and he took off my underwear when I was asleep and did it again and almost everyday a week he did this until I was 11 in 2018 he stopped for a while but then we moved into a new place then he got ontop off me and rode me and he took his you know what out and I kicked him off..." Mia was on the verge of tears until the therapist says "Did you tell your mother about this?"...

Mia wasn't always open to her mom because of what her father told her he told her "Be quite don't say anything to your mother otherwise I will hurt you and her" that was his exact words she couldn't tell her mother she just could not it was to hard for her to explain exactly how it happened and she thought her mother wouldn't believe her like everyone does. Mia told the therapist why she started self-harming "I started this when I was about 10 years old I started with cans and it went to knives then sharpener blades until it was to medical blades the sharpest ones and I used glass also when I had nothing else I started this because that event when I was 5 it haunts me everywhere I go every man I see I am scared of..." "Did your father hit you occasionally?" "Yes he did..."

Therapy went on for about 2 weeks now and Mia still isn't feeling better she didn't relapse again atleast not but she still feels miserable she still doesn't want to get up in the morning or even move at all she want's to relapse but she is stopping herself but that won't last long.....