[Ch. 1]

Jamie P.O.V. 

 I wanted to breathe.. 

Breathe.. 

Nothing came to my mind.. 

 I just wanted to be saved

 I can't be saved... 

 I was hurt, from inside to outside.. 

 No one was beside me.. 

 I had a person who I loved so much.. 

 But he didn't love me back, as well as I knew.. 

 This is the main reason why I wanted to die.. 

 But now? I don't want to die. I want some revenge. I want to breathe. 

 Just then, a hand grabbed me from the darkness. I wanted to scream. He had gold eyes, which were very cold. His eyes promised me that I would live, and that he would protect me.He grabbed my wrist, and I was soon faced by him. 

"What the hell were you doing here?!" He asked, his voice kinda angry.

"I..."

 I coughed up some red liquid. Instantly, he grabbed a white tissue beside him. Keeping his face emotionless, he wiped it. 

'Why was he being gentle to me? Why?!' I thought. 

"Don't you know me..?" He asked. "I think you should."

"I-I d-don't know w-who you a-are," I stammered. 

 He sighed, and put his hand on my forehead. My vision glowed golden for a second, and went back to normal. But something was different, probably because I found the memory of who he was. 

 But still, I couldn't remember his name. He looked familiar, yes, but I didn't remember who he really was. Is he a being more than human? He couldn't be human. He was extraordinary case to be a human. Then who is he? 

"W-who are y-you?" I asked, taking a shuddering breath.

"Damn it, you really don't remember me?" He looked at me with those piercing golden eyes. I nodded,and he just pulled me to his side. I shuddered; his body temperature was super cold. But his body somewhat felt comfortable to me. 

"I am - was - your angel, as you loved to call me. Actually, I am one of the Dark Angels. You know what I mean. I am a demon."

'WAIT WHAT?' I was mentally screaming.

"And you were an angel. We weren't supposed to be together. An angel and a demon cannot be. So we ran from our realities. Can't you remember that?" He asked, concern creeping in his voice.

 "I don't think I remember it. But could you just tell your name?" I asked, confused.

 He looked at me. "Kronos, the Titan Lord of Time and Agriculture."

 My brain snapped quickly. I knew who he was right now. He was the one who saved my life from numerous deaths. He was surely my angel. When people turned their backs on me, I had him. But why did the memory go away..?

"Kronos..." I said weakly. Instantly, his gaze swept over me. He planted a small, gentle peck on myforehead. I blushed, making him chuckle.

"So... I know what situation we are in. We are being tracked by the Greek Gods and Goddesses,aren't we?" I asked.

 He reluctantly nodded. "And let me add the fact that I hate my children. Badly."

 I rolled my eyes at the bold statement, but my heartbeat quickened when I saw a glimpse of red light in the distance. I wanted to think that I was dreaming. But I wasn't. 

 Just before I was able to tell my savior about what I was worried about, the thing with red eyes launched itself, choosing me to be its prey. My eyes were wide with horror. 

 Kronos hissed with anger, his bright golden eyes turning into darkened gold. He narrowed his eyes into slits, hand firmly in his infamous weapon; his scythe. He spun it as his black wings sprouted from his back. They were beautiful, as they were meant to be. 

 His feet were planted in the edge of the boat, and he fought the red-eyed monster without a trace of sweat. After all, he was the Titan Lord of Time. He had the greatest advantage in fights.

 With a scream, the monster was soon finished into a pile of golden dust. Wiping his forehead,Kronos turned toward me, with a murderous grin in his face. 

"Just wait until I finish off the ones who did harm to you in your lifetime," he said with an evil laughter. The only thing that I felt quite bad about him was that he was a demon. He grew up in the evil world with evil parents and his quite-not-so-bad siblings. He was used to this kind of evil. I was not. I was used to seeing people happy. I heard their laughter, the true one which comes from your heart. 

 Kronos was the exact opposite of me, enjoying his realm of Time and the fact that he can easily manipulate people. That's how he regained his body. Yeah, he is handsome, but... quite in a evil way. But still, I love him because I have seen something in his heart, the one which no one ever found before. Not even Rhea. 

 His protection. You might say that he is overprotective, and it's partly true. He gets kinda insane when he finds me getting abused, neglected, bullied... (now those were the things that actually happened in my life) Kronos finds out those bad memories of mine with his non-human senses. He then gets his revenge by words or with violence. I try to stop him, but he won't stop. Ever. 

 His kindness. Demons are not kind, you might say. But to me, at least, Kronos is the one who acts differently. He is gentle, funny, and also generous. He is kind, only that you haven't been in his side for long time yet. 

 Lastly, his love toward me. This crazy friendship does not end. It continued to a new subject - love.He sometimes act like a father; other times he just accompanies me - a true friend; and this is a rare case, but he does his 'Dark Angel' work. As I mentioned before, his eyes' color turn dark gold, and his black wings sprout from his back. His potential power grows, and he could destroy this whole world in a heartbeat. But he doesn't do that - you gotta thank me for that. If he tries to throw half of the Earth away, he could, absolutely. He, however, doesn't do that, because he would lose me. I am in the rest of the world. 

"-ie. Jamie!" Oh. So I zoned out again."Wha-" My words were interrupted by a gentle kiss. I kissed him back right away. 

 Wind swept his black hair, curls falling right behind his ears. He was wearing a black leather jacket and a pair of black jeans. His gauntlets were beside him. Those gauntlets were the things that fitted with his full armor. His armor shined like a sun. No, it was more than just that. He is my favorite Titan. He is my Dark Angel. He is my protector, my savior, my mentor, my friend...

 After all, he is my lover.