[Ch. 5]

Kronos P.O.V.

 If Jamie thinks I am crazy, then let her think so. I don't really care. 

 When I transformed into a battle version of me, I have to say, I couldn't have felt so good since the,uh, Second Titan War (Second Titanomarchy). I felt stronger. The only thing that I was worried about was that I would unconsciously hurt Jamie in the process. I love her. Seriously.

 I have to win in this gruesome battle. To save my girl, I should. I would need some plans... I would really love to crush their bodies... ha, no one gets near my Jamie. You had no hope but reviving him to kill us. How pathetic is that? 

 I looked at the deck from my hiding place. Zeus(the murderer of Jamie's mother), Hera(Zeus'rebellious wife and my, ugh, last daughter), Ares (that stupid son of Zeus), and some demigods, I assume, were there, all looking for any signs of me. I clutched my scythe, waiting for any sign to attack. My arm was aching because of the raw divine energy, blooming from my own body. But I didn't care. All it mattered was how I was going to beat them. 

"Find him!" Zeus shouted to the small group. I smirked, and flicked my hand, instantly changing the boat's shape. 'Sorry, Jamie,' I thought as it changed. The ship was Princess Andromeda II, the cruise ship named after my failure in the 'original' Princess Andromeda. The gods and demigods looked at my (evil) cruise ship, and started yelling things like; 

Get out of your place, Kronos!

What the hell..?

This is.. amazing- (smack) 

 I couldn't stand this any longer. I laughed, evilly(as Jamie describes), and they turned to look at where the sound came from, only that they ran to different ways, my outraged son trying to calm them down, failing. At that time, I changed to my true form - only without my divine energy surrounding me. My gauntlets formed just around my hand and with my black wings going sharper and bigger and little bit of my own evilness. Sharp grin formed on my face, thinking about how I loved the feeling. 

'But where's that insane Primordial?' I thought to myself, as the 'most powerful being' himself was not present. Not that I am ready for him, but I should know... And when any immortal or mortal does a harm on me or Jamie, I give them no mercy. Time flows, even when you are bored at class.Even when you want to die, the time would continue even after you take a suicide way. I don't give my enemies mercy. If you think of why Jamie had to live with me in this way, you would agree with me and get us out of trouble. 

 As I said before, Jamie is an angel. I'm a demon. But unlike other angels, she is somewhat special.She has the heart of magic and kindness, with an element of loyalty. So when I teach her the things she need to learn, she performs it, quickly. I was quite amused at her learning skills. And since I was the one who taught them, she will be permanently loyal to me. Ha. And for the magic... well,that's the only subject Jamie isn't good at, right now. But, I will- 

"So you were here," someone I loathe sneered. I didn't have to look back to see who he was."Nice to meet you, father," I spat distastefully.