[Ch. 9]

Percy P.O.V.

"So..." I said, swallowing. 

"You know it. You know why I am trying to do this, Perseus." 

 The Titan who was in front of me said. You guys know, he is the supreme bad guy in this universe. Yeah, he is Kronos. 

"Don't say that you don't know me," he said. 

"How can I never know you, Kronos?" I asked, quite frustrated that he was back. 

 Ignoring me, he turned and looked at the black marble floor. 

"It has been nearly five years," he said. "Since she and I first met," he quickly added. 

"It was quite fast for you to reform back," I mused. 

 He raised an eyebrow. "Was it?"

"Dad!" 

 A girl suddenly shouted from upstairs. It was Penelope, Kronos and Rhea's(where did they found her anyway..?)daughter. I'd just guess that Kronos had finally forgiven Rhea.. 

 But the craziest thing these days was, Penelope was getting the real 'princess' attention. Kronos cared. And I have no idea why I was kidnapped, still. 

 Yes, I was kidnapped. And he never tells me 'why'. And that's another problem for another day, don't you think..?

 Stupid ADHD. Okay, let's just jump into some more crazy things.

 When Penelope shouted 'Dad!' from upstairs, Kronos had shouted "Coming!" or something like that. Then he raced up, only to be collided with her..

 And he laughed. Seriously, he wasn't the big laughing type. He was more of a staring type. Wolf stare... 

 After I read 'The Dark Angel', which was written by him and Jamie, my head became crowded with lots of thoughts. 

"But Kronos," I said, deciding to talk to him. 

 He turned at me and raised an eyebrow. 

"She couldn't have written the last part of the book - it was you, wasn't it? You wrote the second-last and the last part." 

 He sighed. "You got it. I looked into her mind, and wrote all her thoughts as if she wrote them by herself." 

"You know, she and your handwriting are different," I said. 

"I can't be perfect, Perseus," he growled. 

"Dad, what are you talking about..?" Penelope asked. 

"Penny, I'll tell you about this when you're older, okay? When things get clear, I'll tell you. I can promise that." Kronos said, glaring at me. 

"Okay," she said. 

"Want to go for a walk?" He asked, trying to break the awkward silence. When she happily nodded, he smiled fondly, and gently led her to the grand entrance. He looked back, locking eyes with me, and said, "You can come with us if you want."

 So this is the end of 'The Dark Angel'. We don't know when my dad would crash this peaceful relationship between Kronos and Penelope. I don't believe him, because of the things he've done before. 

 But I want to believe that he's changing - into a better side. I want his relationship with Penelope never change - not the way he does with his six children. But the greatest question is, why is he caring so much about her? Nothing's special... unless- 

 Okay. I hear that some of you guys are complaining about me not ending this story quickly. Sorry. I'll end now. 

 Thank you for listening. Or reading. I'll miss you... until 'A Second Life' comes out!! 

Readers: Hey Percy, why do you know that there will be another book? And how can you know the title, too?

 I have no idea. But the title came to my mind. Anyways, we'll meet you again... 

 Next Time!!