[Ch. 4]

Jamie's P.O.V.

"Kronos..?" I asked, my voice being weak at the presence of his. 

He smirked. "Who are you afraid of? Me?" 

He then laughed in a evil way. I winced, because this was way too evil. When he saw my kinda horrified expression, he just shrugged. Then he took a step forward. I took a step backward. But he soon caught me from escaping. His body loomed over me,and I was trembling with fear. 

 Before he could take an action, a strange, loud sound was overheard. He hissed instantly, his eyes narrowing even sharper. 

"Stay here," he commanded. Within a heartbeat, the golden glow on his wrist increased, and it made his whole forearm glow. Not even thinking, I hugged him, which quite surprised him. 

 He gently(how's that even possible?) swiped my forehead, which made me almost scream. His golden divine energy almost burned me. It was way too hot. 

"Kronos, you really..." 

"I love you," he said, without a moment of hesitation. He then glanced at his raw energy, brightly covering his forearm. "And I love this too," he said, grinning. I slapped my forehead. 

 More sounds were heard, and Kronos' ever-sharp eyes grew darker. "Time to say goodbye-"He never got to finish his sentence because I just kissed him. He returned my kiss, smiling. 

"Don't you ever say goodbye to me," I said. 

"I won't," he promised with a malicious tint. 

 With that, he left the room with a flick of his hand. I sighed, hoping he would be alive, and that we will meet again.