So... guys... 
Did you like it?

 Well... that was not my first book at all. I wanted to get closer to this whole new system, so I published one of my stories online. The sequel to 《The Dark Angel》 would be coming out soon. It's called 《A Second Life》.  And that will be the best story I had ever written!

 What I really wanted you to remember is, that I am thinking about whether or not to publish my original series, 『Journey to Love』 right here on Wattpad. Some might wonder who the heck this Jamie girl is and why she is that important to the main antagonist in Percy Jackson and the Olympians series - Kronos. 

 This was the main reason why I was thinking of showing you my first masterpiece, 『Journey to Love』. It tells us how love and friendship could change one's way of thinking. Currently, I am writing the fourth issue of this cool series. Writing's so fun... and having a cool friend is a bonus, too!

 If you want to learn about Jamie and Kronos in their original stories, click into my profile and check it out and read 'em! To those who want to read the next book 《A Second Life》, I bet you should wait a little while longer. (I didn't write all the storyline yet --;)

 Okay. Let's end all this typing here.

 Now this was GalaxyTwilight0103, and thanks for reading my first published work on Wattpad!