sub unit

Someone's pov

I woke up feeling nervous. Why did they call us? Is there something wrong? What did i do? What did we do?

I get out of the bed as i prepare myself. I look at the mirror. You can do this joohyun. Its been years since you became an idol what are you so nervous about?

I change my clothes into these

I went out of my room and went to the living room

I went out of my room and went to the living room. Seul you ready? I say as i scan her outfit.

Seulgi looked at me

Seulgi looked at me. It took a few seconds. Umm i.. I yeah. Im ready. She say as she stood up and slowly walked towards me. Lets go? She nodded as i wrap my arm around hers. I sigh. Still feels the same. I thought as i did a sad smile.

We arrived at the company and we went to a room with a few staff.

So why did you call both of us here? I ask straightforwardly. We called you guys here cause LSM saw a video of you guys dancing together. And he said to make u guys a sub unit. What!? Sub unit? Me and seulgi?

You guys okay? Y-yeah. I answer. I barely even moved on. Its been 6 years. I barely did how do you expect me to move on with this? I thought. Are you listening? Hmm what? I asked. As i was saying the song is prepared everything is prepared the dance crew are ready to make a choreography all we need is you guys. I look at seulgi and she was leaning on the chair looking like she had a lot in mind.

Seul? She look down as she play with her fingers. Well i mean its not a bad idea. Im fine with it. If unnie says yes then i will do it. Then they all look at me. I sigh. I look down. If i do this i wont be able to move on. I'll give you a chance kang. I'll make you fall in love with me. And if not... I think it really is time to give up.

I look up. Shall we give it a try? I say with a small smile. It was silent for a second. Then suddenly started to cheer. Irene Seulgi! They cheered as we all laughed

I arrived to the dorm with seulgi and the members were all looking at us.

So? How was it? What happened. We sat down on the couch as yeri sat on the floor with joy as they start to eat what they ordered.

Well... Seulgi and i..... I start to say. You guys? Wendy asked. We will make a sub unit. Woah thats great news unnie. Yeri say with food in her mouth as she show a thumbs up and wink at me. Yerim i told you not to talk with food in your mouth. Yes yes eomma. I roll my eyes as i say. If you guys need me i will be in my room.

I enter my room as i go straight to my bed. Really out of 4 of them. Why you again kang seulgi? I ask myself.

Seulgi's pov

Should i talk to her? Why cant we act the same? Why do we act so close to each other on camera when we barely talk in real life? Why do i still love her despite not being as close as before? Why does she still have the same effect on me? Why do i still love her?

I sat down. Should i talk to her? I stood up from my bed as i look at my door. I walk towards my door as i went out my room.

I went to irene unnie's room. I bring my hand up still contemplating if i should talk to her or not.

This is work kang. Work is work. You need to talk to her. I thought.

I gather all my courage as i breathe in and out. Okay. You can do this seulgi. She is still your irene unnie anyways.

I look at the door as i was about to knock on the door the door suddenly opened revealing irene unnie. What are you doing? She asked with her cute face.

I... I.... You? She say. I wanted to talk to you. About what? She say as she exit her room. Lets go to the kitchen first im hungry. Lets talk there. She say as she wrap her arms around my arm.

We go to the kitchen as i sat on the spot i usually sit on.

So what did you want to talk about?  Well i wanted to ask you if you were really fine with that sub unit thing. I mean its not that i dont want it. Its just that maybe you dont want to do  it but you just said yes cause i wanted to. No im really okay with it. Anyways i have been wanting to make more time with you. She say as she prepare the food.

Unnie? Wants to make time? For me? Is this a dream?

It just feels like we grew further from each other as time goes by, and as an unnie i dont want that to happen. Joohyun-ah that will never happen. I say as i stood up and walk towards her. I lean on the counter she was using to make her food. You could have just asked me to go on a movie with you or maybe eat something. You know just like the old days.

She turn to me.

What happened to us seul?

So how are you guys? Were you able to go to the Be You concert? I was there hehe.