breakfast

Irene's pov

I woke up with a bear asleep beside me pulling me closer to her. I quietly try to slip out but she groaned and pull me closer. I look up to her and smile. We need to wake up seul we have an award show to go to we need to prepare. I whisper as i fix her hair that was covering her face.

She pull me closer till my face touch her chest. My heart start to pound as i hear seulgi's attractive and raspy voice. 10 more minutes hyun. I freeze. Should i say yes? We have work to do. But im loving this. I sigh. Who am i kidding i always choose seulgi.

Fine but just 10 minutes. I say as i snuggle close to her as i inhale her warm sent.

After a few minutes i checked the time and it has been 10 minutes. I sat down and seulgi's eyes slowly open. Good morning hyun. Good morning seul. Get ready we have 4 hours till 12. We need to be there by one cause we might be performing. I say as i stood up.

I walk to the mirror as seulgi sat down groaning in the process.

I got out of the room and looked around. Seems like everyone is asleep still. I went to wendy's door and knocked.

I open the door and found seungwan on her phone sitting on her bed. Get ready we have an award show later. Wendy hummed as a response.

I went to the next door which was yerims. I knocked then opened the door. I looked around and found no one i went inside and realized yerim had her pillow on top of her face. I chuckle and shook my head.

Yah wake up. We have an award show later. We need to prepare. I say as i took the pillow off her face and put it on the side. Who is in the bathroom? I think seungwan. I say as i help her sit. Get ready your next.

I went towards sooyoungs room then knocked. I opened the door and sooyoung was laying down on her bed.

I sat down and say. Sooyoung-ah we need to prepare for an award show later. She look at me. Just woke up? She nodded. Lets go and buy breakfast. I can drive. I say.

After a few seconds she nodded. Lets go? She nodded.

I went out and went to yerims room.

Yerim-ah what do you want to eat? Im still on my diet unnie. I nodded.

I went to my room and saw seulgi laying down again. Yah Kang Seulgi. She sat down immediately. Yes? She say sleepily. We are going to buy breakfast what do you want? I will have a salad. I nodded.

When i come back you better be ready to take a shower or you better are. I say then close the door.

I went to the living room and sooyoung was sitting down. What does seungwan want? She said she wants a salad and hot choco. What about you? I have been craving pancakes. You unnie? I just want hot choco. She nodded then we head out.

I went in the drivers seat as joy sat on the passenger seat. I put on my seatbelt as i look around i then started to drive.

So how is you and seungwan? I ask as i slow down the car because of a red light.

We are fine. We are actually planning on getting a place and maybe live in with each other. We are also planning on starting a business. Although seungwan is not sure yet i will just support what seungwan is planning to do. I nodded.

I started to turn the car when sooyoung asked. What about you and seulgi unnie? Woah kim yerim jinjja... I say as i roll my eyes. She didnt tell me. Who told you then? No one. Unnie its obvious. The way you look at her honestly. I dont know how unnie doesnt notice that. I mean if a person as beautiful as bae joohyun look at me like that i would confess right away. I chuckle as i roll my eyes.

Your being silly again park sooyoung. I say as i park the car and exit the vehicle.

Sooyoung went out too as she say. Yah unnie im being for real right now. Yeah yeah and im the most beautiful woman in the world. See you even said that. I was being sarcastic park. I say as i open the door.

Hi how can we.... The guy looked stunned. Hi. I say as i smile. Hi. B-big f-fan. I smile as joy popped out of no where.

Unnie i was serious. But scratch that the way you look at her was obvious. Also i answered you so i need an answer too. I sigh. Park sooyoung lets talk about this later. I say as i look at her the did a quick glance to the man and back to her. She did an okay sign then i started to order

Two hot choco, two salads and one pancake please. I say. Would that be it ma'am? Yes. I say. Okay your name will be called in 15 minutes. I got my card and we went to sit down.

So? I sigh. Okay. Im kinda... I- uhmmm... Woah kang seulgi really is different. A straight forward person like you keeps stuttering and stuff for kang seulgi? I sigh for the nth time. Im trying to make her fall in love with me. I say as i look away. I glance at joy and she had a shocked face.

Unnie. I- its fine sooyoung. I know you get too curious sometimes. Dont tell anyone about this. Even seungwan. She is the closest to seulgi. Unnie seungwan knows you like seulgi. I look at her. What? Unnie. How can you be so clueless. Even luvies know. Its just that stupid kang that doesnt. Yah dont call her stupid. I say as i slightly pout.

We got the order and went to the car.

So you want her to confess? Of course i want her to confess. I mean. Do i look like the guy in a relationship? Well somehow. Yah. Okay okay. After that the ride was silent.

We arrive at the dorm and i put the food on the table. I look to the side and seulgi just finished taking a shower she was in her pants and sports bra and she enter my room.

I went to seungwans room. Seungwan-ah food is on the table.

I went towards my room nervously opening the door. I spotted seulgi on her sports bra which showed her abs.

My heart started to beat faster uncontrollably. Calm down bae joohyun. This has happened a million times how are you still acting the same.

Are you coming in or not? I awkwardly walk in my room as i sat on my bed. Should i wear this or this? She say as she show me a white plain shirt which was perfect for her jogging pants which now looked like a relax fit.

I went to take a shower and ended up matching seulgi's relax fit

I wore black nikey sweat pants and plain white long sleeves with a cap to top it all off.

So my next chapter will be a bit longer since the past few chapters have been boring. Im sorry for not being able to update these day classes just started and i have been quite busy lately. I will see you guys soon with a longer chapter:))