Award show

Seulgi's pov

After eating breakfast unnie told yerim and joy to take a shower already.

I sat on the couch and played with my phone a bit. I didnt notice joohyun unnie sat beside me until there was a sound coming from her phone.

Oh suho? Why did you call? I roll my eyes as i her that name. Yeah we are. We are performing psycho too... Eungg arraso. Yeah.. Okay. See you too. Bye. Unnie say as she sit back down with a smile on her face.

Suho suho suho. I mouth as i roll my eyes. Stay with him. What do you even see in that guy. I thought as i roll my eyes.

Manager unnie arrived and after a few minutes joy finished preparing

Gajja. Joy say as she look at us. I was still using my phone thinking they are all not ready yet. Suddenly i felt a hand on mine and as i look who the owner of the hand was i felt butterflies in my stomach.

She pull me to stand up as we went out. She didnt let go of my hand on the way to the car.

I was busy staring at our hands i didnt notice we were in front of the car already.

I sat on the back as i recall what she did.

After a few minutes

We arrive at the company as we went to the studio.

I sat down and started stretching as we wait for seungwan, who was trying to play the song on the computer.

After a minute finally seungwan was able to do it.

We went to our positions as we start to dance.

I watch everyone as i continue dancing. It was now my part when i saw a mistake. I saw yeri's eyes went wide and smile as i stop.

Why? Irene unnie asked. Yerim made a mistake. I repeat the part and let yeri do it again and again until she got it right.

We then went to the start and started dancing again.

After the practice we went to freshen up.

We then went to the make up room as the make up artist start to do their work.

I scroll through my phone as i watch our past performance of psycho.

I then started to warm up my voice as seungwan did the same. Woah i dont really know why but i feel nervous about this. Seungwan say as she laugh.

Its not just you seungwan-ah. I say as i laugh. I remember our first performance when we were promoting happiness. I was so scared that time. Yahh its been 7 years since happiness. Seungwan says. Yeah time flies. You guys are old. Yerim tease us. Yeah right. Irene unnie say as we all laugh.

Red velvet needs to be ready in a few minutes the van will arrive in 5. A staff say as we all change to our outfits and finalize everything.

We went to the back and the van was there waiting for us.

We all went in and i sat beside irene unnie. Kang seulgi dont you dare smile. I thought as i remember what irene unnie did to me earlier.

I look away as i couldnt stop myself.

We arrive at the place and there were a lot of fans and cameras waiting by the door.

They shout as a staff went out to open the door. Screams got louder and louder as each member went out and finally irene unnie went out and the crowd went wild for her visuals.