promotion

Seulgi's pov

Monster was released and it was a total hit. Everyone congratulated us and even idols who we barely talk to. I got to meet some of the rookies and some told me they idolise us.

We just finished promoting and performing and we are currently at the back stage monitoring our performance.

Unnie was beside me. You did a great job kang seulgi. She say as she turn around then went to sit down.

Before you guys change and leave you guys make a video first. A staff say. What video? I ask. They show me a video. Just like that. They said. Ahhh fan chant.

We did the fan chant and watched it with unnie i laughed a lot. Yah. She say as she hit my arm. Its not funny seulgi-ah. Unnie you got scared of a toy spider. She then cutely pouted as i laughed.

Yah seulgi-ah tomorrow is the last day of promotion we will be filming something. What film? I ask. They didnt tell us. I assume it is a surprise. Unnie say. I then nodded.

Irene's pov

Unnie we will go to jeju in 3 days. Seulgi say. What time is our flight? 2 in the afternoon. Okay. How many days will we stay there? Just
3 days. 3 days? So we will leave on tuesday. I ask as seulgi nod. Okay then.

How much is the ticket? I ask. Dont worru about it. Seulgi say as she start to walk away. What do you mean? I say as i held her hand to stop her from walking away. I took care of it. What? Why? Because i wanted to. Seulgi-ah you dont need to use your money on me. I can pay for myself seulgi-ah. Unnie you always pay for us. Its fine seulgi. But thank you. I say as i hug her. I love you. Thank you seul.

We arrived home and i checked if the members were there. Only sooyoung was there in her room. I stayed by the door as i asked. Yah park sooyoung where is seungwan and yerim? They went to the gym with nayeon unnie and jeongyeon unnie. Why didnt you go with them? Seulgi suddenly joined in and leaned on the door frame and was so close to me.

I looked at sooyoung as she smirk. Do something park sooyoung. Well i just arrived from a schedule. How did you know then? From seungwanie. She say as she smile and stood up as she walk towards us and bumped me as i stumbled and seulgi catch me. This is not what i meant by do something park sooyoung. I thought as i opened my eyes and seulgi was looking at me. You okay hyun? I umm yeah.

I composed myself then looked at her. Imsorryifyouregoingtolookformeiwillbeinmyroom...bye. I said in a hurry as i ran to my room.

What the hell was that. I thought as i leaned on the door. I jumped to my bed as i shouted. Park sooyoung!!!

I slowly open the door and checked if there is any sign of seulgi. I slowly walk out trying not to make noise. What am i even doing right now. I thought as i picked up my hoodie and hat and went out.

I decided to walk around just like the old days. I sigh. I miss the days when i dont have to be someone else. I thought as i sat down on the bench while looking at the people walking freely and happily. I envy you. I thought as i chuckle.

I looked around and saw a girl walking by with a few of her friends as they laugh. When will i ever experience going out without having to hide from people. I thought.

I looked around. Speaking of people. I thought as i saw a group of teenagers looking at me with their phones.

I stood up and continued to walk. Where should i go? I thought as i just started walking without knowing where to go.

I stopped infront of a cafe i have never been to before i open the door and to my shock i saw seulgi with a girl.

I looked down and decided to spy on them.

I sat down on a seat close enough for me to hear something.

Hi maam what would you like to order? A girl ask. Hot chocolate please. Thats all. I say as she nodded and moved away.

After a few minutes of listening to them i saw joy walked in. Do they all know about this place but me? I thought. I saw joy look at me as she say. Oh hey un- i grabbed her hand and pull her to sit down. Yah seulgi is here. I whisper. Oh really? She said in a loud tone. Yah keep it down. I say. Oh okay.

I acted like i was reading something and i listened to their conversation.

So what are they talking about? Joy asked. Well they are talking about someone and seulgi said she is really beautiful she doesnt know how to tell the girl she likes her. Oh and seulgi said she is a really caring person and thinks of others before her. I said. And??? Joy said as she smile. What do you mean and? She likes someone and we need to know who it is.

Joy's pov

If your not irene unnie i would have slapped you and told it to your face. I thought as i mentally slapped myself. Unnie who else is a caring person and thinks of other people first. I said. Ummm maybe sunmi? Well i dont really know her so you know maybe? Ughhh. I said as i just gave up and closed my eyes.

You maybe cool beautiful and smart unnie. But you got none of that when it comes to love. Lets just hope that dumb bear gets courage or else i will tell both of them how long they have been fools.