practice

Seulgi's pov

I sat down on the chair as unnie put her bag and walked closer and closer to me.

I felt nervous as she leaned forward and pulled a chair as she sat next to me.

Shall we? I nodded as i look at the paper i was holding. So its your part first then mine. Oh? So this is what they meant by angels and devils. Unnie say as she flip through the paper.

As she was doing that i couldnt help but admire her looks. She looks so good when she acts professional. I thought as i absentmindedly licked my lips. 

Seul?  Hm?  Lets go home. We cant do much here our laptops are not here.  Lets practice at my room.  Okay. I say as i stood up as we start to walk towards the door. 

We went downstairs to the first floor and manager unnie was there. You guys will be attending an award show tomorrow. She say as she read the message sent to her on the tablet.

We exit sme and there were a lot of fans outside. Whats this? Irene unnie ask. NCT 127 had a concert today. Some fans came to meet them here. We nodded.

NCT exit the building and the fans got wild. Then we see our car stopping up front and the fans went silent. The door opened and the fans being curious who was inside. We then went out and the people start to shout wildly. As i smile and wave at them irene unnie did the same before she went in and sat in the front seat. I waved for the last time and then went in the car and closed the door.

Yah that was crazy. Even when we were not the one they wanted to meet they were so happy. I say. Yah this is why im a celebrity. I say happily as i look at the fans shout happily.

We arrive at the dorm and i immediately sat to the couch.

Seulgi-ah. Unnie say. Hmm? Im going to get my laptop then we can start. I nodded as i close my eyes.

Unnie sat beside me as she open her laptop. Its here. She say as she tap on a few more buttons and an unfamiliar sound start to play.

What do you think? Unnie say. Its not bad. I think it catchy actually. Unnie nodded as she read the lyrics.

Unnie played the song as she start to sing. So i think instead of using a low note i think i should go a bit higher. Instead of using a C i think it would sound better with an E. Unnie say as she point to some parts in the paper. I nodded.

Irene's pov

We finish practicing and seulgi went for a shower i decided to go to my room.

I lay down on my bed as i scroll through my phone. I check my schedule and realised i was free.

Seulgi finished showering so after a few minutes i went to her room. Seul? Hmm? Do you still have a schedule for today? No i dont think so. But we have three schedules tomorrow. You want to go out? I ask. I wanna feel like a normal person today. Seulgi laughed. We are normal people unnie. We are just a bit known. She say with a chuckle. You wanna go or not? Lets go. She say with a smile.

She changed her clothes to something more formal she could use outside and i prepared my bag.

Unnie what do you want to do? Well its just 2:00 so lets go to the mall. We could have dinner there then we can go walk around the park at night. She nodded. Lets go then. She say as she show me the keys.

We went downstairs and went to the parking lot. Seulgi opened the door for me then she went to the other side and went in.

What are you planning to buy hyun? Seulgi ask as she start to drive. Well i ran out of some things i need. Also im in the mood of buying new stuff today. I want to check out bags... Maybe perfume too. I say as i smile.

After a few mimutes we arrive at the mall seulgi gave me a mask as i wore my hat as she do the same.

We went in the mall and we walk around. Should we go to prada first? I say as i smile. Sure unnie. You still get your discount huh? Well as long as im their model i still get my discount. I say happily knowing how much i saved everytime i buy there.

We enter prada as i went to the bag section. I pick up a cute and medium sized bag. Seul what do you think? I ask as i show her the bag.

I like it its not too big not too small. Also its easy to pair. She say as she scan the bag. Should i get it? I ask. Well yeah you have a discount anyway you should get it.

We went to the register and gave my card. Black card. I heard the cashier whisper. She look at me and i lower my mask as i smile to her. I gave her the card which ambassadors have to get their discount and the startled  cashier accepted the card and gave both cards back. She bowed to me as i do the same. Have a nice day maam.

We went out and i wrap my arm around seulgi's. She took the bag from me as i thank her. Where do you want to go next? Seulgi ask. Nowhere actually i dont really know i will just enter stores. I say as we laugh. What about you dont you have anywhere you want to go to? I ask.

Before she could answer she was cut off by a man who was running and accidently bumped me. I got pushed and seulgi caught me as she move back trying to balance us and ended up leaning on the wall. With her hands on my waist and mine on her neck. I looked up to her. You okay hyun? She say as she pull me closer our bodies touching due to that. With that my heart skipped a beat and it was like i fell for her all over again.