Chapter 10

[HERO]

We arrive at Noelle's parent's house, she texts her sister to let her know we're here. To be honest I don't think she's mentioned me in the text at all.

Her parent's house is really big, you can tell they're wealthy. Noelle seems really humble about it, then again she doesn't talk much about her home life, and to be fair she hardly talks to me. At least she's warming up now. Hopefully, she liked the fact I noticed something small about her.

Unless she'd consider it creepy, then that'd make things more complicated. Whatever, I'll do anything to make this girl like me, even if I have to wait an eternity.

Nadia comes out the door to the house, she makes way to the back door opening it.

"Oh?! You're not Avery, Elle, who's this?"

"I'm Hero, Noelle's...friend I think." I hold my hand out for her to shake.

She shakes it, "You think?"

"No yeah, he's my friend Nadia," Noelle says.

Progress.

I begin driving to Gizmos.

Nadia has just been talking about Paris, she's a ballerina as well. I can tell Noelle is annoyed with her sister because of her dry responses.

***

Gizmos is pretty crowded, a bunch of other teammates also came.

Parker and Wells bought a bunch of pizza from the dinner menu. Everyone seems to be eating it except Noelle, Avery and Nadia seem to keep looking over at her.

"Are you gonna eat that?" I point to the pizza in front of her.

She shakes her head.

"Okay." Maybe she doesn't like pizza, I don't know who doesn't, but I'm not gonna push.

I grab the pizza from in front of her and eat it myself.

In the corner of my eye, I see Nadia reaching for a piece of pizza, she grabs it and places it back in front of Noelle, "Come on just eat it."

"Stop Nadia, I'm not hungry right now," She replies.

"Seriously, it's food Elle."

"I know, but can you shut up, you're being loud." Noelle lets out a breath.

Nadia rolls her eyes, "I'm not being loud, I'm whispering. Be honest, you made yourself anorexic for attention, and that's exactly what you got. Avery would tell Dad that you're doing good and all of a sudden you're not?"

"Can you stop?" Noelle's eyes watered at her sister's words, "I ate earlier, I'm just not feeling it right now," she whispers.

"I guess you're feeling like going to a hospital again-"

"Alright," I cut her off, "You're not a good whisperer Nadia, and I think you should stop talking now."

I can't believe the words I just heard come out of Nadia's mouth, her own sister.

Avery comes over from the other side of the table, "What did she say?" She looks over at me.

"You should take Noelle home, she can explain there. I'll take Cameron and Parker, okay."

Avery nods.

"What about me?" Nadia says.

"You can catch an uber or something, I'm sure you'll be just fine."

I wave goodbye to Noelle and she waves back. I walk over to Parker and Cameron, "Sure man, you're driving us back, what happened to Avery?" Parker asks.

"Her and Noelle forgot they had to do something, so they left," I reply.

"Oh alright."

I walk outside to the car and wait for Cameron and Parker to come out. In the meantime, I pull out my phone and open safari "How to be there for someone with anorexia?"

I would have shoved the whole box of pizza down Nadia's throat. Anywhoooo, at the moment that I'm writing this a/n I'm starting the next chapter.