Chapter : 22 ( 18+ )

Mature part ahead. If you're uncomfortable with mature parts you can skip it.

Like what you see babygirl...

He said making her come out of her wild thoughts and look at him. He smirks at her. She looks away from him with her red cheeks. He walks towards her slowly. She felt him coming near her. She looks at him and saw him walking towards her with a smirk on his face. Seeing this y/n got nervous and took her steps backwards.

Until she felt her back pressed on the wall. He immediately caged her in between his arms..She looked down feeling shy by the closeness between them.

Are you shy babygirl?... He asked whispering seductively near her ears. She felt his hot breath on her neck. She didn't replied so he put his finger under her chin and make her face him...He stared at her eyes before capturing her lips in a sweet kiss. She too kissed back. His hands wrapped around her waist and her hands were circled around his neck. Both of them was too into the intense kiss...

The atmosphere began to heat up and their kiss also. He squeeze her waist for the permission. She gladly opens her mouth letting his tongue devour her. It was the first time they're kissing like this. He tastes her hot cavern and explore her with his tongue.

Soon she started to tap on his chest as she was out of oxyjin. He pulled back. Before letting her do anything he attaches his lips to her neck kissing and sucking there hardly. She gasped thinking where the situation is leading but she didn't said anything and let him continue.. Soon a sweet moan left from her mouth as he sucked on her sweet spot. He smirked before sucking that place continuously.

Ahhh....j-jungkookahh... She moaned and ruffled her hands through his smooth hairs..He continued creating hickeys on her neck.

Ahhh... Ggukk.... She moaned.. Jump... He said in between the kiss. She obeyed and jumps and he pick her up. Her legs wrapped around his waist.

He walked towards the bed still kissing her. And throw themselves on the bed bouncing on it.. He again captures her lips and kiss her. But this time it was a slow one.

He broke the hug and looked at her messy condition. Her lips were swollen and neck were covered with fresh purple hickeys.

She saw his eyes that were showing love, passion and lust also..

Sweetheart, do you want me to continue?... He asked staring right into her eyes making her feel weak.

It was her first time, yes it is. she never had any skin ship with anyone. She was not comfortable with doing that. But about jungkook she loves him more than anything and also trust him. She is ready to give herself to him but was nervous to say it.

After hearing no response from her. Jungkook sighed and was about to got up after giving her a forehead kiss. But she stopped him by grabbing his biceps..He looked at her confused.

I-I'm ready . I want to be yours . Make me yours jungkook , make love to me... She said making his heart skip. His eyes were widened hearing her but soon smiled at her.
Thank you for loving me and giving me a chance. I will love more than anything and i will take care of you till rest of my life.I love you princess... He replied making her eyes teary. I love you too my prince charming... She replied and pulled him on another kiss.

The atmosphere become more hotter than before. Jungkook who was kissing her hungrily put his hands under her shirt caressing her bare belly. His hands were going upwards making her go crazy. She was wearing  a shirt. In between the kiss he started to unbutton her shirt. After sometime he fully opened her shirt and throw it somewhere in the room. She get shy and crosses her arms on her chest...