A Few Months Later

-

Toki ran around the hideout, excited for the day.  She and her family (and league) were going to a training camp to capture someone! She was excited because this would be her first mission with her dads.

Toki practiced her quirk, making sure not to destroy the lobby. Her quirk was quite the killer. She had a quirk called 'Ash Fire'. She can create fire with her hands, and once the fire touches something, it crumples to dust. She can also undo this, bringing back whatever she decayed. Her fire was blue, like her dad's.

She held the fire in her hand. It didn't hurt her. After evolutions of her dad's quirk, and hard training, sit stopped burning her. And she made it away with only a few burns. Tomura walked in, pulling on his jacket.

"Are you ready, Toki?" he asked. Toki nodded, brushing her hands together to put out the flame. The league assembled, and Kurogiri opened a portal to the camp.

-

Toki had tears streaming down her face. She didn't know it was going to be like this! Everyone was trying to kill each other! And she was in the middle of it. She could make out her dad's blue fire from the clearing she was in, and raced into the trees. She passed Toga and a brown-haired girl and a green-haired girl fighting. She smiled as her Auntie Toga took blood from the other girl's leg. She raced farther, catching up to her dad.

"Daddy!" she yelled, running up to him.

"Toki! Where the hell is Tomura?" Dabi said, lifting her up. 

"I dont know. I saw your fire and came here," she said, climbing onto his back. Dabi nodded.

"Good. Now, there's some bad kids coming this way. Will you help me fight them?"

Toki nodded excitedly.

-

Toki hugged her dad's back as he was talking with some of the bad kids. One of the villians had two marbles, and Toki knew that students were in them. She couldn't tell much that was going on. Suddenly, her dad jumped forward, reaching into the air. A boy with white and red hair, and blue and cole eyes jumped too, but missed the blue marble by a hair. The boy looked at her in shock, clearly noticing her for the first time.

As Dabi backed away, a boy with spiky blonde hair and red eyes burst from the marble, and the piece of bacon held him tight, backing away into Kurogiri's portal.

-