Toki's Second Encounter

-

Endeavour grabbed the girl by the collar again. Deja vu. 

He had been patrolling, and saw the girl walking along the sidewalk. 

"Oi, Shit. Im taking you back behind bars. Say goodbye to the outside."

"Wait! Please! No! I'll tell you anything! Don't take me back!" she pleaded. Endeavour raised an eyebrow.

"Anything?"

-

And that's how Toki Todoroki ended up in Endeavour's house, at the dinner table with him, Fuyumi, and Natsuo. Shoto was supposed to show up soon. Sunday night dinner. An endevor of being part of the Todoroki family.

"Toki, right?" Fuyumi smiled awkwardly. Toki nodded, frowning. Natsuo stared at the red head, continuously thinking of how much she looked like Touya.

"Y'know, she does look almost exactly like Touya. Besides the red eyes," Natsuo blurted, receiving  a punch on the shoulder from his sister.

"Natsuo!" she whisper-yelled, as Toki giggled a bit. They were catching on.

Shoto appeared soundlessly, sitting at the table. His eyes widened, catching sight of Toki.

"Enji- what's this? You caught her?" Shoto asked. 

"What do you mean- 'caught'?" Fuyumi asked.

"Toki escaped solitary confinement! She's supposed to be in prison!" Shoto yelled. Toki giggled even more.

"Sit, Shoto. We're going to have a family conversation," Enji said.

-

"So. You're Touya's kid, huh?" Natsuo asked. Toki nodded, smiling. "So Touya's got a girlfriend!" he chuckled. Fuyumi hit him again.

"You dimwit! I'm very sorry, Toki! Memories of you late parents..."

"Late? You think my parents are dead?" Toki asked. The whole table froze.

"Touya's alive?" Enji asked. Toki nodded happily, eating her sushi.

Awkwardness filled the room. Shoto growled. "So- Touya's in the League of Villains?" 

Toki nodded, raising an eyebrow. "You guys didn't know? Well- I guess his villain name is different!"

Her dads were going to kill her for this.

"Whats his villain name?" Shoto asked. Toki smiled widely.a

"Dabi!"

-

An hour later, the family burst into whispers. Toki started to get bored.

"I wanna go home! My dads are gonna be worried!" she yelled.

"Dads?" Enji asked, getting mad now.

"Uh- Dabi and Shigaraki? DUH!" she huffed. Everyone's mouths were wide open. Toki managed to sneak out before Enji started screaming, and chaos was about. She giggled, running to the new hideout.

-