Deku And Todoroki

-

"Where are you going?" Deku asked, as Todoroki was walking out of the dorm. He frowned."Is this about not getting your hero liscense?" Deku asked again.

"No. I'm going to look for that kid."

Deku nodded sullenly. "I'm coming with you!" he declared, pulling on his red tennis shoes. He raced after Shoto, as he set on his way to look for the girl.

-

"She escaped," the officer told them, leaving shock on their faces.

"Escaped... solitary confinement?" Deku asked. "Even AFO hasn't escaped yet!"

The officer nodded. "She seems to have a quirk similar to some of the League of Villains members."

"Who interrogated her? Maybe we can talk to them," Todoroki suggested.

"Endeavour."

"Damn it," Shoto said, his face in his hands. "Fine. Let's go."

As they walked to Shoto's house, they discussed Todoroki's intentions.

"Well, we should know her name. And quirk! And- how she's in association with the villains!" Deku said. He was really into this mission. Todoroki was silent.

Endeavour answered the door, scowling at the broccoli being with his masterpiece.

"What," he asked.

"We have some questions," Shoto said emotionlessly, walking in. He pulled Midoriya in with him.

-

"The girl? Why do you wanna know about her? Shouldn't you be training?" Enji asked, as Shoto closed his eyes. Deku looked with worried eyes at his Sho.

"We just have some missions for er-"

"Hero studies!" Deku said. "My- uh- agency sent me to you, and Todoroki wanted to tag along! Hm- that's it!"

"Mm. Her name's Toki," Enji grunted. Deku leaned in, engaged by the conversation.

"Her quirk's powerful, I guess. She called it Ash Fire or some shit."

"Did she say why she was with the League?" Shoto asked. Enji leaned back.

"Said she lived with them."

"Is one of them her parent or something?" Deku asked.

Enji stopped dead, staring at the table. Shoto raised an eyebrow.

"What?" the half and half asked. Enji shook his head.

"Theshit was trying to make me mad," he grumbled. 

"What do you mean? What'd she say?" Deku asked. It was at least 5 minutes of silence before Enji choked out.

"Said her dad- was Touya."

Shoto's eyes widened. The fire quirk made sense. No, Touya was dead. The girl was trying to anger his dad. Or- was Toki his niece?