Chapter 4

Timeline in AL1

1 January 1936 - Yamato summoned to the Rocky Mountain

2 January 1936 - Yamato finds a city, and quickly disguises herself as 'Yumi Okita'

10 February 1936 - Yamato joins the Naval Academy, using a fake identity and bribing to join there

20 August 1936 - Some people are trying to harass Yamato, get shelled by 46cm 'Shiro' in their ass instead. Police still didn't know who murdered them, but they abandon the case as the men they want to investigate are rapists. Instead, they investigate how the murderer has a top dangerous chemical weapon.

30 April 1938 - 'Yumi Okita' gets the title of the best female student in 1938 and graduated from the Naval Academy

5 June 1938 - Yamato leads a destroyer, on the same day sunk a siren submarine.

17 July 1938 - Yamato leads a fleet consisting of 5 destroyers, 3 light cruisers, and 1 heavy cruiser. The mission is to escort a passenger fleet.

20 July 1938 - A siren carrier fleet detects Yamato's fleet. The sirens are launching all of their aircraft. At first, her advisor wants to retreat, but she declines. Instead, they will continue the escorting mission and do some 'crazy' maneuvers. But it works as the siren's missiles aren't guided and their electronics got jammed. Yamato secretly fired 'Ao' at the enemy and get rid of their artificial fog. A Royal carrier fleet came to help them and sink all of the siren ships.

27 July 1938 - Yamato called back to the Eagle Union.

31 July 1938 - Yamato was awarded a Navy Cross, but also will serve in the rear as the HQ don't want another good-quality commander assaulted by the siren in the sea.

12 February 1939 - Yamato was called by Nimitz to lead the organization 'Azur Lane'

"So I will be assigned to lead the Azur Lane? I accept, but can I get more information about it?"

"Sorry, but I can't give you any information, pick your things, you gonna depart tomorrow."

"Thank you" Yamato said as she bow down her body.

"Oh, they said you are Sakuran ethnic, so that was true after all."

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry, I don't mean racist, anyway you can dismiss."

The next 2 days

Right now, Yamato, or 'Yumi' in a heavy cruiser she was led before.

"Azur Lane? By the name, if not the UK then the US organization."

A girl which serves as a crew in this ship is coming to her, to give a message to Yumi.

"Excuse me, we almost arrive at Pearl Harbour."

"Thank you for reminding me, anyway you are a new crew here, aren't you?"

"Wha- How did ma'am know?"

"I was leading this ship before, are you having a good time with this ship?"

"Yes ma'am, everyone here treats me better than my parents! I want to live on this ship forever!"

"Good, if you learn more and work smarter, you have a chance to become the captain of this ship, or even a fleet" Yamato said and patted her head.

"Thank you!"

2 hours later

Now Pearl Harbour can be seen with bare eyes.