Chapter 15

Kure - Dorm

Ise, drinking sake and chatting with her fellow.

"This time is a hard time for us."

"Nagato announce the Orochi project will be on hold and redirect all resources to repairing ships, but now all mass-produced sirens no longer obey us."

"I'm worried about Akashi, who knows what they will do to her?"

"I heard some rumor saying the current Azur Lane commander is of Sakura origin, I hope Akashi is well there."

"We have trusted our fate to something we didn't know, it's obvious if we get nothing from this war."

"And our real enemy is the siren, but we forget about it and go war against Azur Lane."

Unlike Imperial Japan which just told their soldier if they are a weapon, Nagato decides to lower the activity of her forces to rest and recover their morale... Their morale didn't rise up, instead go down.

On another side of the dorm, Takao and Zuikaku sit on a bench facing the sea.

"How do you feel?"

"I already feel better, but now I have doubt about my own strength."

"I see, but the current situation is not good, I'm afraid our Empire, no the entire world is being pushed to its destruction."

With grinning, Zuikaku says, "then it's our duty to stop that destiny."

Timeskip by Lambea telling Essex to not bully Yamato

Sakura Empire - Most likely Yokosuka base - 19**

Kaga gets a flashback and is confused.

"This place?"

Kaga looks around and saw Akagi, walking around, with Amagi.

"Amagi nee-sama."

And Amagi coughed.

"Amagi nee-sama, your condition has gotten much worse, what were you doing outside?"

"Sorry, in the early morning I felt good and decided to go for a walk, after all, today is the first day of spring, so I decided to see the cherry blossoms."

"Nee-sama..."

"I'm already dead, but remember, even if I die, I'll always be there..."

"Amagi touches Akagi's chest at the height of the heart.

"In your heart, remember it."

"Please don't say that, it breaks my heart to hear those words."

"Don't tell me that, remember that my power doesn't come from my strength, but from you, so please don't be sad, when you are sad I feel very bad and sick, sol please smile for me, ok?"

Akagi wipes her tears and looks at her sister with a smile, the best smile she could give.

"Thank you."

Unlike this world Amagi who died because of her illness, in Yamato's world, Amagi died as a hero, saving people from a big earthquake but it cost her life... Akagi misinterpret Amagi's heroism and turned into a fascist as she want to write her name as a hero to Japan Empire... too bad today Japan just ignoring their ww2 history.

Sakura Empire - Unknown place

In this place, Akagi and Kaga are meeting with Observer.