Chapter 13

Alternate Dimension

After Akagi announced herself, Yumi throws 10 mana stones and those mana stones began orbiting her.

"To entire fleet, attack!" Yumi commences the attack.

All 30 siren carriers start launching jets, the same goes for Azur Lane's carriers, except Shinano and Akagi-chan.

The sky which is red by the default of the Mirror Sea began to fill with many bullets from aircraft and AA guns.

Siren jets launched all their unguided missiles to flocks of Spitfires and Wildcats. 80% of all Azur Lane's aircraft climb up, and the other 20% fire their guns to intercept all siren missiles. 10 Siren missiles got intercepted, exploded, and take more missiles near them. A huge explosion created and there are no missiles survived, but all siren jets are fly through it with no damage and began firing their guns.

3 Hellcats got hit in their wings and fell to the sea. 8 Spitfires got hit in their propeller and exploded midair. But all the survived aircraft also fired their guns at siren jets. 20 Siren jets got hit in their cockpit and exploded. And all the aircraft that had previously climbed up began diving, into the siren jets and fired their guns. All siren jets got hit, some exploded, and some fell to the sea.

At the same time, Hood with her fellow charged at the siren ships and fired their guns to sirens.

"Elegance is not for show!"

A shell from Hood hit the hull of an unlucky destroyer. The said destroyer began sinking to the sea.

And there are some Messerschmitt Bf 109G who launched their rockets to the Azur Lane fleet.

"AAAAAA"

San Diego got hit by one of the rockets. Luckily it didn't cause major damage to her.

"Weeee~" Akagi-chan launched her Hayate to intercept the Bf 109Gs. Another aircraft dogfight happen.

Boom

5 Bf 109Gs exploded and 2 Hayate fell to the sea. And the fighting continues with Cleveland and her sister helping with their AA guns.  After almost Iron Blood's aircraft got intercepted, they are back to their carrier. Too bad a group of Avengers, Helldivers, and Wildcats are following them.

"Good Enty, follow them and destroy their carriers, with Iron Blood carriers taken out, we can focus on Sakura carriers."

"But Commander, how about Freidrich der Grosse? She is the main trouble from Iron Blood despite she is a battleship."

"Don't worry, it's Plymouth's job."

Plymouth sneaks into a near island to approach Friedrich der Grosse.

"Ara~ someone is following me~ can you get out from your hiding?~"

Plymouth climbs up to the top of a rock and says, "Rejoice, this one wants to abandon her hiding place, how about some exchange fire?"

"You Azur Lane was inflicting great damage to me before, I won't lose again~"

Plymouth fired all her guns at Friedrich but didn't cause any major damage to her.

"Ara~ Quadruple main gun, isn't it? You are very interesting for a light cruiser."

"Thanks for the compliment."

Friedrich returns fire by firing all her 406mm guns at Plymouth. Plymouth dodged all the 8 shells and began skating to the sea.

Friedrich launched her magnetic torps to Plymouth, and Plymouth fired her main quadruple guns at Friedrich. All Plymouth shells hit Friedrich but didn't cause any major. And all magnetic torps still chasing Plymouth.