Chapter 11

The aftermath of the battle :

Azur Lane fleet has not suffered significant damage

5 Crimson Axis ships suffer significant damage

The spies rescued

1 new ship - Akashi

MVP - Shinano - Damage : 94,367

Obtained - Black Cube x 1

Winner - Azur Lane

Pearl Harbour - The next day - Laboratory

After having breakfast in the canteen, Yumi goes to the laboratory.

In the laboratory, there is Belfast with a tech box, Akashi, and Prince of Wales.

"Belfast, open the box."

"As Commander wishes" Belfast inserts the password of the box and opens the box, revealing a black cube.

"This is the black cube, our spies report Sakura Empire started building a secret ship, named 'Orochi' 3 years ago, and this cube is one of its important parts" after Wales tells the report of the spies, she places a dozen photos of Orochi.

"Oh, Orochi... the bow looks like a serpent."

"Yeah, that pretty interesting design, but the ship is too huge."

'If Shinano's prediction is true, then I will be the Susanoo', and Yumi remembers a picture of a myth from Japan, Yamata no Orochi.

=====

Author note : This story has no relationship with Japanese myth other than the names I use here.

A long time ago, in the Ancient Izumo prefecture, there is a town. A prosperous town, because can sustain itself without relying on others because of a great river which can fulfill the freshwater demand for farms, drink, etc. But suddenly the great river dries out and making chaos in the town. Everyone is praying to god so the great river starts to flow again.

But, the one responsible for drying up the great river is Orochi. Orochi is a water dragon and very evil and greedy for food, especially for children, no matter their gender. Orochi approached the town and said, "I can make the river starts to flow again, but I want an offering, which is 2 children every month."

The entire town is questioning the offer. They need water, but they won't sacrifice their children. The Townhead chooses to do trading with other towns, but Orochi brainwashes a lot of bandits to do a blockade so the town is completely isolated. So they have to sacrifice their children every month.

After a year, 24 children have sacrificed, and the next week is Sumiko's and Masako's turn. Of course, they both don't want to become an offering to Orochi, but they have no way to escape, but they still trying to.

There is a traveling samurai, which ly a god, a storm god, his name is Susanoo. He accidentally travels in the direction of the town and got ambushed by bandits. Susanoo kills every single bandit and found out if they have been brainwashed by an evil dragon, so he runs to the town.

In the forest, he finds 2 children, Sumiko and Masako, and they tell the story about their town. Susanoo decides to help them, as he knows ly the crisis is made by Orochi. "I will defeat Orochi and the great river will flow again, but you two have to become a Miko of the Storm God." Sumiko and Masako accept the offer.

Susanoo goes to the place where Orochi sleeps, wakes him up, and chooses violence. 

After 40 days and 40 nights they battled, Susanoo slain Orochi. After Orochi died, the great river always flow without drying up. The entire town now worships the Storm God, Susanoo with the help of his 2 Mikos, Sumiko and Masako.

The End

=====

"Commander?"

"Oh- what?"

"Do Commander have something in Commander's mind about Orochi?"

"I just remember a myth from Sakura Empire about Orochi, Yamata no Orochi."

"I see, so how do we deal with that ship?"

"We obviously can't approach the Sakura Empire mainland after the espionage."

"Freidrich der Grosse and 4 others are suffering great damage after the battle, obviously make them have to delay their large-scale operation and focus their resources to repair them, maybe not a great amount but I thought we just interfere the resources for Orochi building," Wales tell her every single thought in front them.

"If Akagi-chan is capable of cooperation... we can use her to do espionage."

Akagi-chan is not a problem-maker, but very hard to cooperate with, just like Lolizabeth.

"Commander, maybe better if we take a break from this."

"Accepted, Belfast."

Kure - Residental Area

While all the kansen that participated in the pursuit fleet back in defeat, Akagi and Kaga just walked around like there is nothing happened after forming a fleet that consumed 1000+ oil barrels and back defeated. Mikasa is very pissed about them, so she wants to switch sides just like Italy does. One of the reasons is she heard the Commander is a female and Sakura origin, so she thought she has a chance, with a copy of the detail entire operation 'M'

"And this one," Mikasa arranges the document she needs to do Italy move in ww2.

"Good, now what I need is some fuel and a perfect time to go."

[To be continued]

Sorry for the short chapter but :

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUSASHI CONFIRMEEEDDD

Well just mentioned actually, HAIL YAMATO CLASS

BANZAIIIIIIIIII

End of the chapter by Takeshi riding a bike in a tunnel and screaming :

Essex says, "Do you want another Ten-Go, Yamato?"

"And it will be another Battle of the Rainbow Star Cluster again lol."

Essex remembers the show... "But this is real life you otaku!"

"I have jets," and Essex got depressed.