Chapter 8

Pearl Harbour - 4 AM - Commander room

"*wakes up* What's the time now *looks at the clock* 4 AM now, my little sister, wakey wakey."

Shinano is still sleeping.

"Hmm... *whisper to Shinano's ear* wake up, my little sister."

"*wakes up* Nee-san, good morning."

"Good morning, how about taking a bath together? 

"No problem, nee-san."

Timeskip by the author doesn't want to tag mature in this book

5.30 AM

"Yosh, I will go to my office, about sister... I will call Enty to take a tour to you."

"Thanks, nee-san, also why are you becoming the commander of Azur Lane?"

"To change the history... maybe? Or do I want to travel around and get more experience... the last one is my answer."

"How about Musashi?"

"We will meet with her soon... even if not in this world."

Skill Upgraded :

Traveler (Level N/A) (You can pick 1 person to travel with you) (Shinano)

Pearl Harbour - Port - 6.45 AM

A repair ship, armed with 40mm Bofors AA for its defense, anchored in the morning.

"Just came here and welcomed by many Bofors, I couldn't think this is for thick AA defense or decoration as it is too many here."

"The first one, with this many even siren jets, are destroyed easily."

"Are you the commander?"

"Yes, I am, my name is Yumi Okita, you can call me Yumi."

"*military salute* Sorry about my politeness before, my name is Vestal, the sole repair ship of Eagle Union."

"Don't worry about it, we have many ships that need to be repaired here, meanwhile our capability can't keep with the requirement."

"It's that the only reason Commander call me here?"

"Well, actually no, can you modify a carrier?"

"I can and will be done depending on the size of said carrier, but I need a massive amount of resources."

"No need to worry about resources, anyway your first task here is to repair our previous supply fleet, then modify a carrier for me."

"Oh, personal request? Why Commander didn't ask the mainland to do the task?"

"Personal reason, sorry but I can't tell you, also how about Yorktown?"

"She is still in relearn stage of using her new rigging, it will take 5 months, or more if the new rigging is not suitable for her. So in her spare time, she helps Nimitz as a secretary."

When they still talking to each other, Hornet appeared and hugs Vestal.

"Vestal! It's a relief you are here! I will be dead waiting for my turn!"

"Sorry about the delay, surely you must have some damage, right?"

"Of course! If not for Commander and others, I don't know what will happen to us!" Meanwhile, Hamman just walking to Vestal.

"Hamman, why are you here?"

"How about Yorktown?"

"She is good now, but she can't go to frontline now."