PROLOGUE

Third Person POV:

Papalubog na ang araw at kitang kita ito ng isang dalagitang nakaupo sa sanga ng puno. Nagising ito sa pagkakatulog nang umihip nang malakas ang hangin.

Nabaling ang tingin nito sa baba kung saan nakikita nito ang mga taong masayang nakatanaw sa senaryo.

She felt something weird in her chest but the latter choose to ignore it. 'Cause drama is not her thing.

It's been a month since she came back to her hometown, which is not favor for her because she knows how she hates the place where her parents died. Pero wala siyang choice kun'di bumalik dito.

She needs to fulfill her promise to her parents.

That's why she came back. Pero tila hindi magiging madali sa kanya na gawin ang pangakong hiniling sa kanya ng mga magulang niya. 'Cause living a normal life is not suitable for her,' she always thought.

Living surrounded by weapons and blood is a normal life for her.

It was her 12th birthday, that time, she thought that it was perfect and magical, not until a group of men of black- an assassins, their faces covered with mask, entered their house and killed her parents in front of her.

She felt horror as she witness how her parents killed in front of her. She felt hopeless that time, tears started to fall from her eyes and she scream with full of pain and angered.

Kaya nang tumakbo siya papalapit sa mga magulang niya, hindi niya mapigilan ang mapahagulgol sa sinapit ng mga ito. Nasasaktan ito na makita ang kalagayan nila at saka niya ito niyakap ng mahigpit.

Her thoughts that time filled of what if's.

"Prom-promise to us that you'll live a normal l-life" she heard her mom coughing, "without us, h-ha baby?" and blood came out on her mom's mouth.

"Mom, don't say that!" her little version said. "My life wouldn't be happy if you leave me! So please, please don't leave me mom, dad!" She cried so loud and her voice crack and pleading to her parents.

When she stared at them again, she saw how her parents smiled at her and mouthed, 'I love you baby', and after that, they aren't moving. By that, she start to cry while calling her parents.

At that day, she swore to herself to avenge her parents death. May alam naman siya sa mga pumatay sa mga magulang niya lalo na't may nakita siyang tattoo na nakaukit sa batok ng taong pumaslang sa mga magulang niya.

It was and a sword pierced vertically in the skull, and a snake that encircled in the sword.

At that time, she started to trained herself and learn some martial arts to get stronger. Nawalan na rin siya ng panahon magsaya, nawala na rin sa kanya ang pagkamasayahin.

She transparent, you can see her emotions in her eyes, she smiles often, laugh when she heard corny jokes, and she's sweet, like an angel when she's smiling, she's cheerful and a bubbly type of girl, and a fragile one like a glass that it'll break when it fall.

That's her, before.

But now, she's cold, as well as her voice. Her eyes is lifeless, and her face is emotionless. Her aura is cold and intimidating, na para bang 'pag titingnan ka ay mangangatog ka na sa takot. Kahit na maramdaman mo lang ang presensya niya o marinig mo lang ang boses niya ay nanginginig ka na sa lamig.

Her smile turns into a smirk. Easily get bored and her interest is hard to get.

She changed a lot.

A cheerful girl become cold.

Tumalon siya pababa sa puno at saka naglakad pauwi sa bahay nito. Nakatira ito sa isang subdivision na pagmamay ari ng kanyang tito- na ngayon ay nasa States dahil inaasikaso nito ang business nila. Her family name is well-known in the world especially in her place- at Meveran City.

Pumasok siya sa bahay niya at saka dumiretso sa kwarto nito para maglinis ng katawan. After that, nagsuot lang siya ng isang itim na sando at jersey short saka bumaba para magluto ng kakainin.

Nagsaing muna ito at saka ini prepare ang ingredients sa lulutuin nitong ulam. Adobong manok.

Pagkaluto ng sinaing ay niluto niya ang adobo. Pagkatapos ay kumain itong mag isa na tanging tunog ng kutsara lang ang maririnig.

Pagkatapos kumain ay hinugasan nito ang platong ginamit. Kahit anak mayaman siya ay marunong ito sa gawaing bahay sa turo ng nanay niya. Pagkatapos maglinis ay dumiretso ito sa kwarto nito at humilata sa kama nito at inisip ang mga gagawin niya sa bago niyang buhay.

After her parents died, she became deliquent. Nagkikipag away kahit kanino at walang pakialam sa paligid.

She's 17 year old now, for her past 5 years, she just used to fight with others. Watching some gang fight in MUA (Meveran Underground Arena), enhancing her skills to get stronger and look for the person who killed her parents.

Sa mga panahon na yun, nawala sa isipan niya ang pangako ng mga magulang niya. Sa dinami-dami niyang nakaaway, walang makapagturo kung sino siya at malayang nakakapaggala sa Meveran dahil sa pagsusuot ng face mask at hood, pati na rin sa boses niya.

She have this talent to imitate someone's voice or change her voice. That's why she can hide and wander freely in Meveran.

Yet she didn't know that, someone is looking at her because that someone heard her real voice.

It happened when she helped that stranger to the goons wanted to kill him. At that time, she knows how to fight, and she accidentally use her real voice at him.

Kahit kasi nung masayahin pa siya ay 'di niya ginagamit ang totoong boses niya dahil sa bilin ng mommy niya.

"Don't use your own voice for your safety."

At first, 'di niya maintindihan pero kalaunan ay nalaman din niya, dahil sa mga naghahanap sa kanya.

She's still blaming herself of her parents' death because in the first place, the enemy is after her, and the reason, is still unknown for her.

Alam niyang hindi niya ikakabuti 'yun pero sa bagong buhay niya ngayon, which is leaving MUA and underground thingy, and live a normal life. Gagamitin niya ang totoong boses niya parte ng pamumuhay niya bilang isang ordinaryong tao.

But using her real voice, will get things chaos. That's the thing she realized after she meet him in her new school.

She don't know if his intention was good or bad for her. However, he is nothing but a normal guy loves to pampered her.

Until, she discovered that the real chaos comes.

And that's the time she remembered her father's words.

"Your voice brings yourself to danger."

- - -

• A C E •