Chapter,1

I walked right into the Minor family's house without any drama properly as I was hidden as a delivery driver. I walked in pushing this huge box down the halls until all of a sudden I was hit across the head and everything went black I was panicking on the inside praying to be able to live through this until my eyes finally opened-now picture this your standing in a room with about four guys standing around you but you're in the middle chained to a pole with no top and in your boxer or if your girl you would have a bra now picture that terrifying well that was me at this moment in time hiding my fear and wondering where my clothes had gone until those four men stood forwards as a door opened.

'you wrecked my plan. Well done but someone must be punished for this and my men have done thing so that leaves you ' Vegas said with a straight face as he walked in. I could do nothing but stand there as I was half terrified and half happy I had wrecked something saving my friends but leaving me on my death bed.

'Mr, Vegas I'm glad I wrecked your shit ' I said with a cheeky smirk on my face but he didn't seem too pleased as he sent his men out and opened a box full of weapons for the torture that was about to be handed upon me. I tried to look over to see everything he had until it got too scary and I couldn't hide my fear anymore. I stood there pulling at the chains trying to break them off but it was too late as he walked over with two electric wises in hand pointing them right at my stomach I tried to look strong but it got too hard and then he was standing in front me with wises in hand ready to hurt me or even kill me. 

'Sorry, dear this will hurt' he said before pressing them on my body and making me scream like satan was burning me it was like the worst thing anyone could have done but I kept a smile on my face as I...kind of liked it...I don't know. It just happened to last hours the pressure of those hot burns made my skin melt that at the end of it I was barely standing and my smirk had finally faded away I was broken and I just wanted to die I would in go as far to end myself just to get rid of this pain. I was dearly hanging off the wall when I noticed Vegas walking back over to me with a gun I couldn't help myself but smile I was going to get what I wanted he pulled me up and grab my face squishing everything together and placing the gun to my temples I was ready as in fact I even closed my eyes but my wish was lost very quickly as I heard his laugh and that's when I knew his messed up mind had other plans.

Vegas"my dad wants me to kill you before Kinn finds you and before I have to go to a safe house but I must admit you're too fun"

Pete"Kill me already...KILL ME"

Vegas"relax you are going to join the dead as soon as I'm done with you but before that, you're going to come to a safe house with me as my pet"

Pete"chicken! you bastard just kill me"

Vegas"omg chill we're going soon and then you can die okay get ready Pete this will be an adventure"

He was insane and I truly think he has lost everything but now he was never going to get it back. It all happened quickly one minute I was chained to a concrete pole and then the next I was sitting in the back of a van with cuts and bruises all over me I was so tired and worn out that standing was just not an option but every time I tried to sit down some jack ass would just pull me back up until it got too painful I just fell and soon everything was black. I would have never thought my life would fade away like this I was hoping Mr, Kinn kills me or another gang or even my nan but no it was Vegas that prick that husband, devilish prick with his soft hands and cute smile....no that prick! It was nothing that sane I was sick and finally it would end all tho I thought it would.

I soon woke up in a room with one a double bed in the middle of the room and a bunch of shelves to the side full of books it was quite simple until you looked up seeing the 10s maybe thousands of chains that all were connected to me ok there was 4 but it was so weird. Two chains to handcuff that went around my wrist and another two to my legs keeping me laying on the bed with all my cuts hidden under plasters and medicine I was shocked wondering where I was and who did this to me until he walked in with a bowl of soup and keys ringing around his neck.

Vegas"well you're finally awake I thought I had ended our pet chats"

Pete"why won't you kill me"

vegas" you really want to know. I'm lonely and now I'm lost sent away to a safe house that they pay for I thought he would be happy"

Pete"it's not my place but you need to maybe fight back"

Vegas"I AM"

Pete"no fight back agest the real enemy..you're father"

Saying those words I knew I was in trouble as he leaned down getting close to my face but saying nothing he just looked at me until it was unbearable and he got up and stormed out the room I thought I was dead then but soon I found out I was right he was fighting the wrong team but the pain and loss were just too hard for him to change.