Chapter,3

I was laying down with my hands above my head and my body fully looking like a mummy as Vegas put on white bandages with a calm face and one single tear laying on his cheek. I could bearly open my eyes but as I did I saw him handing me a pill but I just refused to take it as I was scared if it was going to kill me or keep me here in a state I would never remember I just couldn't take it just in case something bad would happen.

Vegas"Pete please take it, it will bring your strength back"

Pete"I would rather die"

Vegas"well that's not happening"

I laid there with nothing left until Vegas leaned over me placing the pill in his mouth and kissing me forcing me to take it I was shocked my eyes opened wide and butterflies formed in my stomach I had no idea if I was happy about it or mad at him but I knew one thing I was frozen because it startled me. He poured water in my mouth bribing most of it on his arm but I lay there shocked for a while until I finally came to my senses and looked up properly at my chains and noticed how calm they all were meaning I was calm I trusted him at that moment I guess. I laid there alone for a bit with my head hanging off the end of the bed until vegas moved and sat on the floor laying his head next to mine it was silence for a bit until I heard he was cleaning up his mess picking up books and cleaning all the blood off the floor he was doing something good and for some reason I liked it but my stupid mind had to question him about it.

Pete"why don't you give up on me, you know let me go"

Vegas"I don't know I mean I don't want to hurt you but I don't want to let go of you"

Pete"why and that red mark the other day please tell me"

Vegas"why you don't have to know"

Pete"cause I want to start over and forget this place and hear something that is good"

Vegas"it's not good so why would you want to know"

Pete"tell me over time when you realize you can trust me"

Vegas turned to me with a slit shine in his eyes before staring me down and asking me a simple question.

'yea so you're finally hungry' he said with a chill tone while staring at my eyes with a sweat look but I couldn't hold back anymore I was hungry but I didn't want cold soup I want something proper something that had flavor and not nasty chunks of vegetables at the bottom of it.

'soup it's not my thing I hate it and it's cold so yea I am but not for that 'I said with a jolt of laughter and a shaky stomach I lay there with a strange face until Vegas got up and left me taking the cold soup with him. I had nothing to do I was lonely so I chose to sit up carefully and look around the room and that's when I saw a book it stood tall with a DNA cell on the front and to my luck, it was just at the end off my bed. I leaned down grabbing and looking throw I was amazed and it was all about the body until it got to a page all about blood and the type of life I lived I knew my blood type like the back of my hand. I scanned throw the book until Vegas stormed back in with a hot bowl of noodles in hand. He took the book away placed it next to me and handed me the bowl I couldn't hold back I was too hungry and I didn't think about anything until I was almost done with my first bite.

Pete"wait this could be poisoned I could die omg*spits out*

Vegas"poisoned give it here*takes one bite*

I looked at him as he bite it and finally ate and to my shock, he didn't die so I snatched it back eating all of it as he just smiled at me with his phone in hand and messages from his brother opened. I wondered what they were on about but I didn't push it I just stayed with me and what I knew. Having that warm food was nice and when I was done I just laid back down lifting my book back up and reading throw the blood types once more I was minding my own business until I noticed the sad face on Vegas and that's when I had an idea that would bring us closer or one that was going to separate us and make shit messy again.

Pete"Vegas what's your blood type"

Vegas"AB, why"

Pete"well that's cool, AB...AB....here AB the person is normally cool and collected but has a temper and does let out feels like happiness, sadness, and love um sounds like you" 

Vegas*smirks*your funny what about you"

Pete"O...right next to AB cool, cute, everything anyone could want but is trapped by their pasted and holds feelings in"

Vegas"we're both fucked them"

We both laughed before loud noise came from outside the door and Vegas rushed off I had no idea what was going on but I did know it didn't sound good as it basically sounded like a whale crashing throw the building.

//Vegas//

I looked at Pete for the last time before rushing out and locking the door behind me and hiding the key I was scared I trusted him no I had some sort of feelings for him and I couldn't let him get hurt but the monster that hurts me. I rushed to the main house seeing my dad break apart my living room and scream bloody hell I stood still shaking in my own skin until he noticed I was there. He rushed over to me grabbing my face and pulling me closer until he just gave up and pushed me to the ground I was scared but I didn't stop I stood right back up and waited for him to calm down and talk to me like a human but he never did he just turned around and whispered under his breath but there was one thing about my father he hated but I hated more and that was he couldn't whisper he was basically shouting at me with all his anger until I got fed up.

Gun" you and Macau are not worth being my son's"

Vegas"yea and who said I wanted you as a dad your a killer and soon they will know" 

Now when I say the anger in his eyes was unbearing I mean it like you couldn't even look at them as it felt like it burned you from the inside out with millions of hot irons melting you. We both stood still me standing like a lost puppy and my father holding his hands and secretly turning his rings right before slapping me across my face and making me fall to the ground with the imprint of the minor family's ring right across my face. I was scared and lost and now I was truly alone. Crying on the floor and holding my face as he just walked off as if nothing happened and now I guess I had to treat it like that. I never told anyone but Pete, rushing straight to him after it happened but I felt like he really understood, and that intrigued me to learn more about but also to get closer to him.