Chapter,5

// Warning-18+-please take caution;) //

I woke up in a fully red room with a splitting headache and my right hand cuffed to the frame of the bed I was so confused until I sat up seeing Vega sleeping on a small armchair in the corner of the room and that's when it came clear I was in the main city I was home well an hour way I was in the minor families house again but this time I think I was sat in Vegas room and half naked in his bed. I was scared to wake him so I just sat silent as anyone could have been staring around the room until the bedroom door opened and the second-born child walked in.

Macau-17 years old. The second born of the minor family but overall is the youngest of the whole Main and Minor. Kept to himself but has been known to take after Kim(19years old. Kinn's youngest brother) and now Kim and Macau are kind of at war for some guy Porchay(17 years old-Porsche younger brother)

Macau walked in with a cup of coffee in hand a slit scar on his face I didn't want to be rude so I smiled and looked away but he didn't fuck off as in fact he walked around the whole bed just to face me.

Macau"why are you here"

Pete"I don't know ask your brother"

Macau"I tried that last night he just said to leave you alone"

Pete"do as you're told them"

Macau"okay but I must say you two...you two are cute keep him safe okay"

I couldn't help but to smile and shake my head realizing the mistake he had drought on me...he thought we were together well at that point I wished but could never come true with the people we are and what we work for. I sat there a few more hours until Vegas finally woke up seeing me sitting there staring at the curtains and waiting to see the bright sun once more.

'how long have you been up ' Vegas said with a smile on his face but I just couldn't reply. He got up swinging the curtains open and letting the sun in it was joyful and great to see the bright shine of the sun and to feel its mysterious glare hit my skin once more I missed it but for some reason, I also missed my small and hidden room at that stupid safe house.

 The day was simple Vegas had to go work and just left me in bed and during the day someone would walk in and place, food down for me but I just couldn't be bothered I was so worn out and I just wanted to go home at this point I missed the mess Kinn would have made and the fights Porsche would randomly make with anyone I missed it all and that's when I made a plan I need a way out and breaking out seemed to be the only way but I had to be quick with it just so Mr, Gun doesn't get me or Vegas sees me and we have a face-off and I realize I couldn't. I sat there all day until the door opened once more and vegas ran in throwing me the keys to the cuffs but locking his door I was so lost but I didn't hesitate as I unlocked myself but stayed sat until He walked over showing me his whole face and the mess he went throw today.

Vegas walked over with a dried bloody nose and cracked lip but the more noticeable thing was the hand print it was like someone had hit him over and over again and I had enough I pushed him on the bed and held his face with a raised eyebrow concerned on what could have happened to him but he did nothing but push my hand away I stood up and tall in front of him wishing for him to tell me but he just sat there pretending I was invisible or something and it had got on my nerves.

Pete"you're going to tell me what happened to you before I slap you myself"

'I'm useless I don't know why I thought I was good enough for him, for you ' Vegas said with a muffled tone before he started to slap himself it was madness I couldn't even stand it that I even took one step back but that's when my mind kicked in and I stopped him holding his head egested my chest and separating his hands I held him tight before he pushed me away and screamed at me but I wasn't going to let him push me around like this anymore I started fighting back.

Vegas"why would you care you don't even like me your just like Kinn you want me dead"

Pete"not true"

Vegas"Is so as if you wanted it you would take it...as even a single touch of my hand you shake"

Pete"you do you know why because I want that touch I'm just scared you will run like the rest of them if you give it... won't you"

Vegas" you know nothing...you really know nothing because I want it as bad as you may be worse"

It was madness and in the end, he tried running but I just couldn't let him. I pulled him back kissing him until he finally got the picture and stuff happened.

//narrator//

Vegas grab Pete's hair pulling it back as hard as he could as he kissed his neck softly like there was no tomorrow. It all happened fast both rushed their clothes off and Vega's secrets of his room had fallen*cough cough*chains falling from the roof. Pete turned around grabbing the chains as Vegas kissed his ear and made his way down the ear to the shoulder to Pete's lower back and then to his ass. It was all too much for Pete as he opened his mouth making the god's noise until Vegs pushed him on the bed but before he did he grab a rope off the floor and handed it to vegas wishing to be chained down once more and for Vegas to have whatever fun he wanted. Pete lay there with his hands up as Vegas wrapped them together and kissed his hands before placing them just above Pete's head and grabbing a condom from his side brows and putting it on. Before anything else, he lifted Pete's legs and leaned down to his face kissing him over and over again until he finally went for it, it was too much for Pete as he leaned his head back with a smile on his face and made as many noises as he could to show he made the right choice with kissing Vegas and pulling him back. It carried on for a little more until Vegas finally dropped Pete's legs and landing next to him on the bed before Kissing his head and whispering in his ear.

'you have no idea how long I have wanted to do that. I hope you know how sexy are ' Vegas said with a straight face until he turned to see Pete's huge smile and that's when he realized his feelings were true and didn't want to hide them anymore.

//Pete//

It was the next morning and I had dreams of what happened last night over and over again until my eyes opened seeing him lying on my chest and his arms around my body I couldn't help myself but feel free but that's when I noticed my hands the rope was gone and I surely didn't get rid of it. I carefully kissed his head before closing my eyes once more and brushing my hand throw his hair I was calm and I wished for things to stay this way even if I had to stay in this room.