Chapter,7

When people talk about the war their not joking and now I have my own as Mr, Gun really has set it off battle agents his brother and his kids, and to my luck, I just seemed to stand in the middle of it protected my boyfriends enemy.

I laid in bed that whole morning feeling all the scars that had formed and whishing to cry I had only realized how I got home and who had done this to me anger filled it all getting rid of all that nasty feeling of love until Porsche walked with a smile on his face and that's when the reminder of Vegas came seeing his joyful tone every morning it made me miss him. My mind went back to Porsche when he hand me a bowl of noodles and a cup of coffee. I sat up with a smile on my face before breaking down hoping he would understand and to my luck he did we talked for hours and I even explained everything about me and Vegas and he didn't even have the idea to question me it was amazing until we were both called out to go over the plan. I got up quickly put my uniform on and rushed out but as I did realize the mess we were in. We went to the main meeting room to see Kinn at the head of the table with his father next to him and all the bodyguards around them but the table left two more seats one for Porsche boyfriend of the main families leader and me the head of the bodyguards I sat down holding my ribs watching everyone's concerned faces but I didn't care I just want this meeting over and the war to start as I was itching for revenge.

//Vegas//

I sat in my room the whole day hiding my tears from everyone wishing for life to be over until I got a text from Porsche I wiped my eyes and opened my phone seeing a picture of Pete with a huge smile on his face but all I could send back was a small message saying 'it's fake the smile it's fake' I knew Pete had a huge smile like that but that wasn't enough for him in my words he's happy when he looks like the joker and when you could hardly see his eyes that's when you could tell he's happy and I missed it wishing I could just see it now but sadly I couldn't. The days went on like madness I trained every day fighting my men until the day came and soon I was standing in front of my widow seeing all my bodyguards getting ready for war and my brother leaving for the safe house I was scared but I couldn't show it and then I was being bragged to my car where was driven to the main families house to where war had begun.

//Pete//

Life was over before I knew it as now I was standing in an elevator with a gun in hand and Mr, Kinn behind me war had begun. Earlier that day I was just sitting around waiting for my coffee when the red alarm went off it was mad and I was so scared until Porsche ran in throwing me a gun I stood up running out and around the building until I saw it I was at the stairs ready to head to Mr, Kinn when I saw a shit tone of cars pull up and Vegas came out the first I froze not sure on what to do until I saw the gun he pulled from his back pocket I was shocked not sure if this was real or not until I heard gunfire and that's when I went in ready to fight anyone I could. Now stuck in an elevator with Mr, Kinn standing behind me and Porsche missing a lot was going on until the doors slowly opened and I had to act quickly I pulled Mr, Kinn out holding him behind me as I was shooting I was able to get us to a pole where we both were gratefully covered we both just went mad shotting anyone and anything that we knew wasn't on our side until I saw him standing tall with a heavy heart and a stronghold I froze not sure what to say just I noticed Kinn was gone I turned around trying to find him until I saw him and Porsche together and that's when I realized I could go as I couldn't handle the site of him. I rushed out heading to our underground parking lot stopping people from coming in and from leaving until he rushed in with about four men behind him I stood frozen lowing my gun until I realized my job and shot all of them leaving one standing in the middle but I couldn't and I think we know why I couldn't shot him. I stood there holding my tears back while lowing my weapon I stared at him bearly being able to recognize myself it was a pain until he started to walk closer to me and that's when we were face to face close once more until he started talking.

Vegas"I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry...Sorry"

Anger filled me hearing those words was like a trigger he was sorry those words meant nothing to me not after what he did hurting me and then leaving me after the best time and feelings fell I was pissed off no I was crazy mad.

Pete" sorry is that all"

Vegas"Pete please I'm really sorry"

Pete" you hurt me, broke my heart properly broke a couple of bones and all you have is a simple sorry"

I was mad and crazy enough to start something. I leaned in closer punching him to the ground but it didn't stop there as I sat on top of him hitting him over and over again until he managed to get on top of me it was weird seeing this again but it feel quick as he spat out blood and held my face with his bloody and dry hands.

Vegas"I'm not saying it again if it means nothing but I love you and I want you"

Pete"I want you to but our worlds don't work"

Vegas"Porsche knows...he knows I want out and I want to end my father and make this real"

Pete"your crazy ending family like an easy slice of cake and the head of the minor who will lead cause I will not leave here for that family any day"

Vegas"what about me? will you leave for me"

Pete"Vegas you're a part of this family your father choose to wreck that it's all your choice all you have to do is turn over to Kinn"

' Love you, Pete' Vegas said with a blank face before kissing me I wanted to stop but I missed it I missed his lips touching mine I missed his soft skin and his smooth hands I missed it all and I guess he knew that as he used it as a distraction to get away from me.