Chapter,4

//Porsche//

The house was quiet all the bodyguards doing as they were told some out on missions and others just training while I just walked around looking for my bested friend to tell him the great news. I and Kinn are public, I finally came out and Kinn's dad didn't mind but as I searched he was nowhere to be seen so I went to the last person who had seen him...Kinn.

Porsche"Kinn where is Pete"

Kinn"Pete? last I heard he was on vacation"

Porsche"Kinn please think you're head bodyguard on vacation"

Kinn"Porsche what are you saying"

I stood still waiting for him to reason until I noticed his phone I grab it quickly sliding down his messages until I finally found Pete's name with a small blue tick next to it meaning he had seen it but it was a while ago. I search their messages until I found the prof.

'here...I'm stressed and wish to see family my nan would love to see me once more, please...that's wrong Pete hates his nan ' I said with a quiet tone as Kinn stared me down.

Kinn"what are you on about"

Porsche"Pete hates his nan she abused him for years like his dad he lives to know she does so the day she goes he can finally be free...that's someone else Kinn that's not our Pete"

//Pete//

The day was normal I was stuck in a room and Vegas would come to drop my food off and walk out but lately, he just came in and sat with me and we would talk for hours and soon all those butterflies just kept flying in and not leaving me alone. I knew my feelings were wrong but I couldn't help it anymore I liked him no I may even love him...God, I liked the minor family's leader...I felt ashamed but I didn't care anymore I also didn't know how to tell him or even show it thanks to my past. It was a Monday I think 6 days had finally gone by and I was still stuck but it wasn't that bad Vegas and I spoke every day and he stopped hurting me I felt like he had changed a bit but not too much.

Vegas"so what were your parents like, nothing like mine hopefully"

'no they were worse, mum was a drunk and was never around she passed away when I was 7 leaving me with my father, and well he was an abusive asshole who only loved me when I was hurt, guess that's why I liked it so much he passed away 2 years ago before I became a bodyguard ' I froze opening my eyes as wide as they could thinking about why I just said that, why he had to know that. It was quiet no one spoke and I just laid in bed waiting until he turned to me with a straight pale face.

'I'm sorry ' Vegas said with a blank face until he got up and left the room but this time he left the door open and the keys on the floor I wondered why but I didn't think twice as I grab the keys and let me free. Before leaving the room I tried to find clothes but all I found was a dark blue buttoned-up top which I couldn't even do up as it hurt too much on my chest but it was ok with me. I ran to the door swinging it open and saw the site of the dark night sky it was amazing and it gave me the realization that I was free and I just couldn't believe it. I raced out going down a path and soon ended up on a hill facing a lake I had no idea where I was until I saw him sitting there with regret hanging off his face I wanted to race home to see my friends and get back to normal but my body turned the other way walking slowly up to Vegas until I was sitting next him with shaky hands and questionable face I had no idea what to say I couldn't even move at that moment until he turned to me showing me his rosy lips and his tears crystallizing on his face I was sad I couldn't help but cry seeing him like that it was heartbreaking for me.

Vegas"why didn't you go"

Pete"I...I don't know I wanted to but I saw you"

Vegas"you need to leave"

Pete" what?"

Vegas"get up and go before he can get you"

I froze not sure what he meant until I heard a silent voice standing behind me. It was creepily beep and darkly smooth until I finally heard his words.' Too late ' he said before smashing something over my head I had no idea what to do but all I remember as my head hit the ground was Vegas reaching out for me yelling my name as his father tried to pull him away. From that, I was lost not sure what was going on or what was going to happen to me but I did know now that Mr, Gun has me and I will be going throw more pain than anything I have had with Vegas.

//Vegas//

I fucked up I let him in and now he won't go away and now the devil has him.  We had left the safe house my father in the car in front and I behind sat in the back seat with my knocked-out pet on my lap. I was scared but it got worse as we finally made it home seeing my brother stand outside in his pj's shaking his little bones off and my dad walk out of his car with a clipped lip and a rolled-up fist I was fucked but I will do anything to protect Pete even if I get hurt in the middle of it.

Vegas"where will he go"

Gun"in the bin with the rest of the bodies"

Vegas"not happening he'll stay with me but nothing bad will happen I promise"

Gun"one wrong move and my brother and Kinn find out then you're dead. Hay I might kill you myself"

Vegas"I promise but that leaves you with another thing you must promise to not touch him not even a single hair on his head."

Gun"wow you are so grown...I promise"

I looked at Pete's soulless body realizing the shit I had got us into. I picked him up carefully and took him into the house passing all the bodyguards but the looks they gave me were like the respect I had made and given them was finally forgotten all just because of one mistake I had fallen in love with. I took him to my room where I left him handcuffed to the bed frame with the sheets coving his body and the curtains closed making it all dark just so he could have a peaceful sleep but I couldn't help myself sitting there was boring and seeing his soft lips laying without mine was worse so I carefully walked over brushing the hair out his face and kissing his forehead I could help but feel my stomach turn and that's when I just went for it. I leaned down kissing his lips I quickly backed away holding mine with a smile on my face realizing what I had done but I had no regrets except for letting him in.