Chapter,2

The next day wasn't any easier Vegas pulled me off the bed making the chains straight and leaving me to stand all day it wasn't that bad until you thought of my wrist they felt like popping off and bleeding out until the pain finally went but luckily they didn't and I just wasn't going to give up like this. He came in about twice a day to check up on me making sure I was fine until the 3rd day when he noticed I wasn't eating. I was just sitting on the floor with my hands between my legs as the chains dropped over my shoulders it was relaxing until Vegas walked in with a bowl of soup once more but I couldn't even look at him I was too weak and my scars were too deep and bloody.

Vegas"starving your self I guess"

Pete"soup is cold and I hate soup so yes"

Vegas"picky don't worry I'll leave it here just in case you get hungry"

Pete"that will never happen"

I sat there with a silent tone focusing on the floor until I noticed he leaned down and pulled me closer staring at my eyes like some sort of spark had gone off. I stayed still for a moment until I noticed his face scrunching up and then he just stood up and walked off leaving me in my room alone with about 6 cold bowls of soup it was chilling and annoying until he raced in kicking them all over and taking the bowls leaving me to sit in the nasty food with open scars and dying thoughts.

//Vegas//

I couldn't tell if Pete was getting on my nerves or making me wish he was dead either way I didn't care I just pushed it to the side and took care of him until I could go back home and get revenge on my cousin Kinn and his boyfriend Porsche. I sat outside watching the lake turn and splash until I heard footsteps at first I thought it was a bodyguard telling me to go inside and be safe until I finally turned my head meeting up with and slap and making me fall off my chair and onto the floor I was shocked holding my face until I looked up seeing my dad standing there with rage flowing throw him I was scared turning my head to the ground until he pulled me up and screamed I had no words until he pulled out his phone and showed me a picture that was going to scar me for life.

Gun"you see that. You see who that is"

Vegas"you did that. HE'S 17 HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND YET. WHY DID YOU DO THAT"

Gun"blame yourself. You made trouble and left and now my anger goes to him that blood, those bruises he deserved them as do you"

I was stunned he had never put a hand on my brother before manly because he was young and did nothing wrong but I guess my father has truly given up with both of us. I don't even think he liked hurting him I just think he did it for the creak or to get revenge on me for fucking up things. I couldn't even look at him as he yelled at me for what seemed to be an hour he just kept yelling until all of a sudden it stopped and I was free well kind of. I sat back down placing my head in my hands and thinking of the worst until I remembered the sweet little pet I have chained in a room with nothing but boxes on and clean old scabs it was a thought of the pain that came to mind straight away I was going to show Pete the same pain I was going throw but a little worse and why I do well how else is he going to know the pain and anger that hides inside me it some whats brings him closer to me and my mind.

//Pete//

I was tired and hungry but I wasn't going to give up not yet not ever, we were only three days in and I wasn't going to give up yet. I sat alone with a straight face printed on until vegas walked back in straightening the chains and making me stand but I didn't care as I stood strong until I saw the creaked bloody lip and the red hand mark on his face I wanted to ask I just wished to know for some reason until it was too late as he swung off his belt and grad my face squishing everything together once more.

'You're bad, not eating, not doing what I say that's a bad pet' He said with a sinister smile on his face before pushing me back and swinging his belt as I saw it I panicked not knowing what to do until he hit me the first hit on my skin was from the belt buckle it hit right down my chest making me bleed and making more scars but he didn't stop there it was like a murder scene as he carried on hitting me until I finally gave up hanging from my wristed with a pale face and a broken voice.

'boring, your more fun when you smile at it' he said before kicking the chains down and leaving me to bleed on the floor. I couldn't keep myself alive anymore as I leaned on the bed wishing to die and that's when it finally happened I smiled with a tiny bit of laughter falling out and then I closed my eyes freeing myself from the world that was truly unfair to me. Hours later I was still sitting there as vegas ran back in screaming and making the room a mess I thought I was dead but I was only in a small coma.

//Vegas//

I ran in with anger after another visit from my dad with more blood loss than a dead person. I stood there throwing his books and shelves everywhere until I realized no laughter I stood still holding my head until I couldn't take it anymore.

'Laugh at me like you always do, don't just sit there and ignore me. PETE!...Pete?' I said was angry at the front until I turned around seeing his breathless body sitting on the ground with blood spilling from his chest and that's when I knew I was going to have to let go but it wasn't that easy for me I was alone and he was the only one I had. I rushed over picking him up and laying him straight on the bed with his hands and chains above his head as I cared for him patching him up and giving him his life back but that was the moment I learned something Pete was not my pet but merely a friend and maybe more if he lets it.