Chapter,8

//Narrator//

The battle was nothing anyone expected but at the same time, it was. Our two love birds were chasing one another throw the house until finally, they froze as they came to a door hearing a simple gunshot and a small thud on the ground but here's the thing only four people were in that  Porshe, Kinn, Mr-Kon(Kinn's dad) and Mr, Gun(Vegas dad). Pete and Vegas both looked at one another in complete fear before Vegas ran in spitting blood on the ground and seeing the shocking pain of loss.

//Pete//

It was all a mess everyone's hearts racing like made until the silence was shown and tears were shed as we both walked into the room seeing everyone save but Mr, Gun I lowered my gun and looked at Vegas seeing his broken before looking up and seeing the killer.

Pete"you killed your own brother...you killed him"

Kon" that was the plan even tho he is blood I hate it I hated him and his kids I hated it"

Vegas"what now then I mean I can't run them they hate me and my brother homeless parentless what now"

Kon"we join forces Kinn is the leader of the main family and Porsche please take over the minor...you and your brother will move in here as is Porsche's brother"

I couldn't believe my eyes seeing what I saw and hearing what I heard it was madness until I saw Vega's sadness turn to anger as he lifted his gun to Mr, Kon it was silent no one did anything well they weren't until the shot was taken but I was stunned not sure if he would do it or not but I knew one thing this means it could be us forever until the world chooses to end. I stepped forwards trying to hint at him but he didn't care he wanted revenge and everyone knew it so I just had to blow our secret love out. I pointed my weapon down staring at Vegas and with just one word ' no' I knew he would get it but it was just the fact that would he listen. It was silent for a bit until he looked back seeing my clear fearful face and that's when he stopped lowing his gun and stepped away from his dad it was all over the war the separate families it was all over. Vegas looked at me one last time before holding back tears and running away I stood there still until I realized what had happened I looked up seeing the pain in everyone's faces until I had enough.

Pete"I love my job and I can't lose it but I can't lose him not again not ever"

Kinn"go make sure he's saved bring him home if he leaves"

I smiled at them before propping my blazer off and running after him it was madness I chased him throw out of the house until we finally made it to the outside pool where I saw Vegas stand there with his gun under his chin I was terrified not sure if I should run up to him or to just let him be but I just couldn't I looked at him with a wild face before breaking down and screaming at him.

Pete"You're going to leave now after this please put it down and listen to me...I love my job making it nearly impossible for me to leave but no matter what I will do anything for you making it easy for Kinn to also let you in Vegas please listen"

Vegas"No matter what I will never leave you okay"

I felt love it was all a great dream as he finally turned around and looked at me in the face but sadly my pain never stopped as a bodyguard came around a corner shooting him I had no idea who it was but I just shot making sure that I was safe as I went to go safe Vegas.

//couple of weeks later//

It was a gloomy morning and I was opening the curtains in Vega's room hoping this will be the day he woke up but luck was a mystery and I was a mess. I sat on the end of the bed hoping all my tries to save him would work until he lifted his head showing me he was awake but with that, he smiled giving me a wonderful world of emotions and a stomach full of butterflies and a full heart of hope.

'why did you stay' he said with a heavy breath and a strong tone.

Pete"well I had to give blood and then I thought I couldn't have left, not after what we went throw"

Vegas"Blood? why are you okay"

Pete"yea but I'm an O so I can donate to anyone and you need it so I thought..."

Vegas"No don't think Pete you could have got hurt I mean you will need that O is rare, Pete man"

Pete"no your not going to do this I did it to save you not for me, not for your brother for you ok"

He looked at me with a strong brow until pulling me closer for a kiss.

'thank you ' He said with a soft tone before carrying on kissing me it was like heaven and it felt like it was going to be more until Macau walked in with a smile on his face and a small laugh falling out of his mouth. I panicked and faced down looking at the clean floor until he walked over and hugged me and told me it was okay. Our story was a mess but the ending was great Macau still goes to school and he and Kim are still fighting over Porschay. Porsche and Kinn are happy leaders of the minor and main family but they are leading them together giving every option to one another and I and Vegas well we're happy I'm still a bodyguard but I'm Vegas we are parents in crime and out not every story has a happy ending but luckily we do. Our jobs do bring up danger and lose of hope but we will always have one another to change that.

Life goes on and so do we and so does our love but what about you...