I'll love from afar/Prologue.

Aviva's pov.
J watched the priest sprinkle water on their bodies, I watched the princess's feet rinsed with water signifying stepping into a new life
I watched their hands get wrapped together by a vine. I stood at the side watching my mistress Diana as she knelt while the priest place the royal Diadem on her with the royal cresct of the killgarah family on it, I watched King Zenon kiss her delicate fingers with such softness that would make any woman swoon. The worst part was standing all through this ceremony pretending I felt nothing for my mistresses husband. Pretending I wished and longed after him, pretending I had not wanted to switch places with her.

It was a foul thing to do, love a man that would never love you, wanting a man who your mistress was engaged too. I am disgusted with myself, I couldn't not bring myself to look Diana in her eyes, I betrayed her trust by loving her husband. How could I look  at the person who had saved me from the streets and from the arms of hunger, polished me up and granted me the longed position to be her lady in waiting In the eyes after harboring affections for her betrothed without feeling like someone who had bitten the hand who fed her. I knew the marriage was simply politically but I knew intime Zenon would fall for Diana, she was the most loveable human to exist. I would fall for her if I was zenon, I was inevitable, they would share a bed together and she would be the one warming his bed, i swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Do you Diana of farah take Zenon as the man who she desires to spend the rest of her life with in sickness and in health, In strength and in weakness."
"I, Diana take Thee Zenon as my Husband in sickness and in health, in strength and weakness."
The priest turned to Zenon
"Do you king Zenon of liariah take Princess Diana as your wife as long as the creator would."
"I, Zenon of liariah take Thee Diana as my queen until death parts us."
They drank the aged wine from the same chalice signify their unbreakable vow.

I, Aviva promise to love you zenon from afar