Among Our Love: FINAL UPDATE

Hello, if you're reading this, it either means you're still here after all these years, or you're a new reader. Either way, this will be the final update before revisions and writing corrections to better the experience for the reader.

I made Among Our Love back during quarantine as a test of how far my writing skills could reach. I had used wattpad up until 2020 as a platform to just read other Jalbert stories. My inspiration nagged at me the whole time, I had to at least give it a try. And so began my development October 21st, 2020. The prologue was posted that same day to garner attention and hook the readers into waiting up until 8 days later when chapter 1-4 was posted. I did my best to keep a steady schedule, keep in mind I was a new writer, and honestly there was a time or two when I thought about discontinuing. I was lucky to have so much support from other Jalbert writers and the fellow readers who enjoyed my story and left such wonderful comments. I thank you, Jalbert veterans. My story blew up right before chapter 6 was posted, reaching #2 in the Jalbert tag. I was so excited, it felt good. I did my best on the story and finished it by the next month, November 30th, 2020. My story still garners reads to this day, even though it ended nearly two years ago.

I honestly did not expect so many people to actually be interested in my story, at the time I believed Jalbert was pretty much dead. However due to recent jokes between them and Jake and Albert playing with each other and their friends more often, it seems like it's somehow making a comeback. Great. I mean, I enjoy Jalbert obviously. Very nice ship. That's why Among our Love will finally have the sequel it deserves. You heard right, folks. I finally made a decision after 2 years.

BEYOND OUR FATE is currently in development as we speak. I already have the storyline and characters figured out. I'll release a public announcement on my story when the first chapter is up, or I may edit this chapter so it gets more reach. Yes, I will also be continuing my other Jalbert story "Loving You Harms Us Both", haven't had too much inspiration for it lately but I promise I'll try to release a chapter soon while developing BEYOND OUR FATE.

I want to thank you all for the votes, reads, and awesome comments. Seriously. Some genuinely make me happy and laugh out loud. Whether you're a new reader or an veteran reader, thank you so much for your endless support and love. We will meet again in the next story.

Fin.