《Chapter Three》

The next day, everyone seemed to be on edge. Most of the newbies were afraid to work with their partners at this point, and went off to do their own things. I chose to stay with Jake because I somewhat trust him. I don't know what it is about him, but I feel safe.
I was busy working on one of the assigned tasks I had to do in electrical. It was pretty simple, just needed to replace some old duct tape that held two wires together. Jake was behind me sitting on a crate, messing with a pipe.
I turned around to look at him. "Hey Jake, could you toss me the duct tape?" He complied and I wrapped the new tape around the wires. I'm hoping they'll get that fully replaced soon.
"That was my last task for today. What now?" Jake shrugged and set down the pipe. "I don't really know. I guess we can return to our room or go get something to eat. It shouldn't be too dangerous as no one really hangs around that area anyways." I stood up and brushed off my suit. "I'm not really hungry but I don't feel like returning to our room right now so, might as well go hang around the cafeteria I guess."
We left electrical and walked down to the cafeteria. There was one newbie there cleaning up some stuff, so we tried to stay out of his way so he could get his task done. Jake and I both sat down and talked about random stuff for a while.
The newbie ended up leaving and I managed to catch a glimpse of his nametag. Aiden Ritter.
"Hey Albert, I gotta use the restroom real quick. You don't mind waiting here do ya?" I nodded my head. "It's cool, go do your business!" He went off in the direction of the bathrooms.
I sat there waiting, keeping an eye out for anyone suspicious. About three minutes passed before the emergency alarm went off. I quickly stood up and rushed to the main hall.
Everyone else was there, including Jake. Apparently he was the one who called the meeting.
"I.. I found another dead body." He stammered. A few people sighed and some others were shocked.
"Where did you find the body? Can you take us to the unlucky person?" Aaron asked. Jake nodded. "I can. It was near the stalls. I came out of there and saw the body outside the entrance, near the window.." He lead everyone to where it is and sure enough, there was the body, near the window just like he said. Everyone crowded around and questioned what could've happened. I nudged my way in and caught a glimpse of the nametag.
Aiden Ritter.
The newbie from earlier.
Suddenly one of the other newbies, Aiden's partner, began to panic and backed away from everyone.
"I-I know it was one of you, I can't trust anyone anymore!! Traitors, absolute traitors!!" He wailed. Aaron attempted to calm him down before everyone else began to blame each other. I watched in complete shock. This was driving everyone mad. Suddenly the newbie screamed. "WE SHOULD BE FLOATING THIS GODDAMN MURDERER."
Jonathan nodded. "You're right, we should take our chances and put an end to this shit. I say we float Justin, he's been too damn quiet this whole time!" One of the younger newbies, Justin Alitrez, looked at him. "W-what?"

"I agree, he's mocking us!" Another crewmate said

"Float the bitch!!"

"Get him off here then!"

Most of the crewmates began to chant "Float him" over and over again.
Two of the older crewmates grabbed Justin's arms and dragged him towards the airlocks section. The crowd followed while Aaron chased after them in an attempt to stop this madness. Jake went to try and help him and I followed behind. When we caught up with him the crewmates had already pushed Justin into the airlock seal and closed the door. Justin was screaming and banging on the glass. Aaron attempted to push through the crowd and stop Jonathan from pushing the button to release the second seal, but it was too late. Justin was sucked out and everyone cheered wildly.
Jonathan cleared his throat and everyone fell silent.
"This. This is what we do to murderers! From now on we vote out the next impostor. We NEED to put an end to this damn killing, and this is how we fucking do it. Justice will be served!" Everyone cheered in agreement. Aaron stood there, shocked. Jake shoot his head in disappointment and I looked away. What the hell..

We're losing our goddamn minds here.

{A/N}
Welp, there's your new chapter lol. Also I have zero experience on a spacecraft so don't ask me what this stuff is or tell me if I got something wrong ik I suck at writing lmao
Anyways hope yall enjoyed, see ya in chapter 4