Chapter 3

You sat in the councilors office. She watched you waiting for you to say something.
"(Y/n), please, tell me what's on your mind." She sighed.

"I'm fine, you called me in here." You replied.

"Are you over what happened?" She asked.

"That was seven years ago." You raised your eyebrows. She just stared at you. "Yes, I'm over it, yeah I miss them they were my parents. Do I still hate the drunk driver for what he did? Yes, but I have other things to focus on right now." You told her. "So are we done?" You then asked. She sighed and looked at the time.

"Do you have band practice?" She asked.

"No, my grades are shit so they cut me," you replied.

"Watch your language." She told me.

"Sorry," you apologized before looking at your hands.

"New necklace?" She asked. You nodded.

"Eddie got it for me." You smiled.

"He makes you happy huh?" She smiled. You looked at her.

"Yes, he does, can I leave now?" You asked her, catching onto her game really quick. She sighed and nodded. You stood and walked out. You walked to the front of the school and sat on the hood of Eddie's van. He told you earlier that he was gonna be a little late and that you should wait for him there. So it was kind of convent that you were called in so you wouldn't have to wait alone for too long.

"Hey," you smiled at the voice. You turned to see Eddie.

"Hi," you hopped off the hood and looked up at him.

"Your not still mad at me are you?" He asked.

"No, did you think about what I said though?" You questioned. He nodded before leaning down and kissing you gently. "Okay, how'd the deal go?" You leaned against the van as he held you.

"Turns out she wants something I don't have so we'll be having a guest tonight." He replied.

"What did she ask for?" You questioned.

"I can't tell you." He sighed.

"Why?" You raised your eyebrows.

"She asked for it to remain a secret." He held his hands up.

"I don't know Eddie, I just have a bad feeling about this." You chewed on your lip nervously.

"Everything will be okay, I promise." He reassured you.

"Fine," you walked into the school with him following. You walked into your room and started to set everything up.

"Are you gonna play?" He asked.

"If the boys didn't get a sub, yes but if they did I'm just gonna watch again, these headaches refuse to go away." You complained.

"Come here," he held his arms out to you. You smiled and walked over, holding him. He pecked you forehead. "Better?" He smiled.

"I wish," You whined. He frowned and reached in his pocket. He held up a bag of weed.

"What about now?" He smirked.

"Put the drugs away and help me set up," You laughed. He chuckled and shoved the small bag back in his pocket before helping you set up again.

***

You sat between Eddie's legs and listened as he talked to Jeff and Gerith. You then heard the door open and you all looked over. Mike and Dustin walk in with a girl who looks to be possibly 12 years old with an American flag on her back. "Absolutely not," Eddie told them. You looked over at him.

"You asked for a sub. We delivered." Dustin pointed to her.

"This is Hellfire Club. Not babysitting club." He replied.

"I'm 11, you long-haired freak." She snapped. She has sass, you liked her already.

"My, my, the child speaks." He looked at the boys behind him, causing them to chuckle. He stood and looked at her. You stood and watched beside him. "So, what's your name, child?" Eddie asked as he walked over to her.

"Erica Sinclair." She replied. Eddie chuckled.

"So this is Sinclair's infamous sister." He grinned.

"He's sharp," she looked at you, causing you and the boys to laugh. Eddie looked over at you four. The boys stopped laughing and you just shot him a look. He turned back to her. "What's your class and level? Level one dwarf?" Eddie teased, causing to boys to laugh and Dustin and Mike to have a nervous look on their faces. You walked over and stood beside her. Eddie looked up at you. "What?" He questioned. You just looked at him and he knew by your face that you was telling him to stop being an ass.

"My name is Lady Applejack. And I'm a chaotic good half-elf rogue, level 14. And I will sneak behind any monster you throw my way and stab them in the back with my poison-soaked kukri. And I'll smile as I watch them die a slow, agonizing death. So, we gonna do this, or we gonna keep chitchatting like this is your mommy's book club?" She asked with a stern voice. You looked down at her then at Eddie. They refused to look away from each other. Eddie smiled and stuck out his hand.

"Welcome to Hellfire." She sighed before shaking his hand. Eddie then looked at you before walking to his chair. You looked down at her.

"You're bold," You smiled. She smiled back. "It's nice to see another girl, these guys can get pretty annoying from time to time." You whispered.

"I get it," she smirked and nodded in agreement.

"Any of them bother you, let me know." You told her.

"You the second in command of something?" She asked.

"I keep them in check," You smiled. "He can get carried away at times." You looked over at Eddie.

"Can we start?" He asked.

"Patience Munson." You replied. "Kick their ass," You fist bumped her before walking over to Eddie. "You may start." You sat on the arm of his chair.

"Thank you, sweetheart." He said in an irritated voice. He shot you a look before turning to the group as they got ready. "Let's get this started." He smirked.