Prehistoric Age

Louisa's p.o.v

Somehow I activated the scepter again and we're in the sun, I hiss as I face away from the sun, Donnie and Raph fly towards me. I open up my coat and they fly in, so I close the coat once they're here and I start to run towards Leo. A swift sound got my attention before I close myself off in an unmeltable ball, Savanti was right behind me. "No!.. I was so close" he says as he gets close to hitting my ball, so I smirk as I think of a specific time. Now we're back in prehistoric times "oh, not here! Even Ancient Egypt is better than the prehistoric age."

I notice that it isn't that light out, so I melt a little hole as I open my coat "guys, I have a bit of fear with the monsters right now - if you're fighting go out." They fly out towards the hole and I seal it back while trying to make my way through the creatures. "Make sure he doesn't get to Louisa or else he'll be in complete control!" Renet yells out. April chuckles saying "we're focusing on the wrong enemy! Didn't Vampire X teach us anything?" Mikey nods once. Then he used his light to get the bats away "we take out the master, we free all the monsters!" They say together.

Though as I run I felt like I was moving a different way, bats are pushing my ball a different way making me yelp as I am forced to go with it. Now I'm by Savanti and Dracula, Savanti glares at me as he uses his fire breath to try and melt my ice. Though it doesn't work as I stick my tongue out at him "we declared we would share this!" Dracula says. He had his hand on my ice-ball before Savanti kicked it making me stumble a bit. "There's nothing to share if we don't have it!!" Savanti says angrily, so Dracula just says he'll deal with the rest of the gang.

I hard swallow as I stand here, Savanti smirks as he still tried to use his fire making me glare at him "just quit trying! You ain't melting nothing." Though after about a minute of standing here I hear Dracula's voice in my head "NO!!" He yells out. Then a pain happened in me causing me to scream as I hold my head, I already knew all of my ice stuff was melting. I drop to my knees while holding my head, but I felt grabbed by the back of my coat before the scepter was pried from me. Savanti still held me as he walks a bit saying "oh well, he was a jerk" I felt so sore as everything was barely coming back.

Some of the guys gasp as I felt myself getting stronger and I already thought of the possibility that Savanti would use me as a hostage. "But it's too late, fools! The time scepter is fixed as I will have my own servant!" Savanti says proudly. Though I open my eyes as he continues "now I, Savanti Romero, will rule all of time and-" "hey, buddy. Can I say something?" I interrupt as I smirk, so he glares at me saying "what?" I chuckle as I slide out of the coat. Easily I drop onto the ground and jump up while punching him in the jaw, then I punch him right over his mouth.

The scepter flies up into the air as I stand here saying "hope you enjoy your stay, Romero" with that I catch the scepter and think of our time. A portal opens up as Renet stands by my side holding out her hand, I smile and hand it to her before going through the portal. We start to fall through and onto a rooftop while screaming, it felt like I had a rough landing. Looking down I see I'm on the guys, so I roll off and notice that they're all on Baxter. "We..We're back! And we're not freaky vampires anymore!! Yes!!" Raph yells out happily.

Baxter was struggling underneath all the weight as Kit crossed her arms while looking at Renet "uh, who is this?" She asks. April walks up saying "this is Renet, the greatest time master who ever lived" Renet smiles at this. Baxter stands by Kit's side saying "did that actually happen?.. were we an army of monsters?" I walk over to him while nodding. Though Vulko just answers with "it was no dream, and now I am forever trapped in this forsaken age." Renet walks up to him saying "don't worry, Vulko - I'll return you to your time before you became a werewolf."

I smile at this and cross my arms, he thanked Renet before Frank stood forward saying "what of Frank?.." I smile up at him too. Renet walks over to him saying "I would never forget you, Frank - you turned the tide of this battle. I'm going to take you to the future where you'll be appreciated by everyone!" Raph, Leo, Sam and Mikey stood behind her at this. Frank smiles at the sound of that as Renet opens up another portal, so I groan while holding my head. "Man, using my powers like that drained a bit out of me" I mumble out loud to whoever's near me.

Renet then says "I couldn't thank you all enough - you are all groovy to the max awesome!" Mikey smile while standing in front of her. Then he says "party on, Renet - you're the most incredible person who has ever lived in the history of living." Renet sets her hand under his chin before pecking his cheek saying "that's the second nicest thing anyone's ever said about me." Mikey was in a lovestruck daze as Kit points forward saying "when did that happen?" I chuckle at this. "Back before space and I came back in a kimono" I answer which made Baxter's eyes widen "oh my gosh. THAT'S WHERE YOU GOT IT!!"

Mikey had late realization as he says "wait, what was the first?" Renet smiles back saying "you'll just have to wait until we meet again, Michelangelo. In the future" then she blew a kiss towards him while winking, with that the portal closed. Mikey looked a bit sad before Leo pushed a carved pumpkin against his face "how about some trick or treating, team?" He asks. Then he smiles saying "tonight is the night!" "Are you serious?!" Baxter asks upset. Kit softly facepalms saying "forget that, I'm getting sleep" "I'm with ya, sister" Sam adds.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

P.s this is where the episode ended, the next chapter is just... what was gonna happen and- just read on

~Turtles4Ever