Again With The Truth!-

P.s the last chapter is where the episode ended, this chapter is just... what was gonna happen and- just read on

Louisa's p.o.v

I look down and was about to follow after them, but felt a hand on my shoulder "actually, I'm a bit tuckered out too - I'll join ya" Raph says. This confused me, but we went down to the lair anyways and everyone goes to their rooms. Though Raph held me back as he looks at me "Weeza, what were you wanting to tell me?.." he asks. My eyes widen before I grab his wrist and pull him with me as I skate fast and out of the lair. He screamed a bit before I got a good distance away, I look down as we stand here "this will change everything."

Raph sets his hand on my shoulder saying "Louisa, you know I care about ya... I don't care about whateva it is you want to tell me. You're both a best friend and a little sister" I hard swallow as we walk "I.. it's about my dimension." "What about it?" "It's normal and everything, but..." I struggle with telling him. 'He'll be the most emotional about this- he'll get more mad at me than Donnie did back at the farmhouse.' "But what? Just spit it out already" "I knew of this world, Raphael... I knew of you guys and everything."

It got quiet as I continue "because in my world... this is all just a cartoon" Raph gasped as he stopped walking, so I stop too. Despite what my head thought I look back at him, it's like realization hit everything in him. "That's.. why Don tried to blame you for so much- he knows, doesn't he?!" He asks a bit mad. I look down while nodding 'please just don't hurt me' I think a bit scared, though he growls. "Weeza... sewer apples- that explains so much!" He says as he grabs his head and shutting his eyes tight.

I look at him as my tail wraps around my waist tight "you blame yourself for so much because ya seen it happen!.. wow." "Y-Yeah, I'll think I can prevent some things... sensei knew too, he accepted his fate that night." Raph had a few tears falling before he says "but you could've stopped it!!" "I wanted to. More than anything!! But he wanted to go when he did!! H-He knew--" I felt my breath quickening. Memories of that night come back as my vision gets blurry, I whimper as my dog ears press against my head.

"*h*r*y!" I can barely hear Raph as arms wrap around me, I push him away as I mumble "I-I wanted... I-I" "hey, it's okay." I can finally hear his voice clearly now as I look up at him, my tears blinded me a bit as I do. Though he's softly smiling as he holds out his hand "I-I get it... how much guilt have you carried?" He asks. I sniffle as I accept his hand saying "since the farmhouse-" he pulled me in for a hug as we stand here. This got me to gasp a bit "why didn't you just tell any of us sooner?.." "I-I.." I hug back as I cry into his shoulder.
(A/n translation "Shorty!")

We stood here for a minute before I say "I was scared you'd all get mad for many different reasons" he softly sighed before separating the hug. He didn't look mad... but he also didn't really look all that comfortable as we walk again. "I.. can I ask you something?" "Go right ahead" "you watched the show, right?" "Yeah, I did." "So you knew us... personalities and everything" "yeah?" "Pros and cons for all of us?-" "basically." "And yet there was still a time where you liked.. all of us? Even when we're just mutants."

I stand in front of him saying "don't" "what?" "I've heard this talk WAY too many times! Mutant or not you're all the best people in my life. You took me in even when some of you didn't like me or fully even trust me!.. you all became family. Hey, remember when we first got back from space?" "Oh yeah, that was terrible - I just wanted sleep." "Yet you didn't get to right away" "because you.." he looks down before smirking at me. "Was that the show's theme song you sang?" He asks me, so we both chuckle as I nod.

We're finally back at the lair as he stretches "well, I'm at least happy ya told me, Shorty-" "oh, but there is a few things." He looks at me with wide eyes "me with Powers before we got rid of her wasn't supposed to be an episode. It ended up being one from what Sam said, I'm betting us going against her was one too." "Okay?" "So... there's something I need to tell the group when we're all together again" I say before yawning. "For now let's get sleep, it's been a while... oh, and it's all almost over" "seriously?!" He asks me.

Smirking back at him I nod saying "yeah, I told you right before the finale I'm pretty sure... see ya soon, Raphie" he groans as I go to Donnie's room. Once the door was closed I breathe in and out to calm my nerves before laying down on the bed. 'Powers said something about Hazel being the one that would be the biggest fight against me. I wonder what that meant...'

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever