𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

"to bury something deep; to hide"

𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Cassandra was a fanciful young woman.

Her ideas never failed to raise brows, attributable to the out-of-the-box quirks of them all, yet overall, they were brilliant. The type of woman to make something out of utter nothing and lived thus far by the proverb that "anything is possible." That demeanor, her demeanor, had been one of the coolest, calm, and most collective. Ideally, the best to carry because those were the types of people that were best to be and have around. They never said too much, but just enough, and listened to venters more than they ever gave personal input.

It's what honored the woman with such high achievements in her college career to this day, well-invested in creative media, and her skill in wowing an audience was only an additional perk for the twenty-three-year-old. Musical Theatre had become another one of those recreations that she discovered to admire, not exactly for the art itself, but because she was good at it.

Singing, performing live in front of hundreds of people, acting, putting on theatrical shows, and of course, the creativity within the industry that allowed her fanciful ideas to sprout out and blossom into matured and further cultivated designs over time. It's been her favorite course thus far throughout the semester and quite frankly, out of all of her undergraduate classes. The students were wonderful, always engaged in lectures and too, inspiring aspiring entertainers. The Performing Arts department at the university was one of the highest-ranked across national charts, meaning there were only good things being produced coming from Houston School of Arts, and the most prized thing of all that came out of the new pastime for the woman, her professor.

Professor Maraj.

The student-proclaimed best instructor there was in the department and everyone's favorite teacher to share a laugh with from faculty to staff, and even students never seen on her roster before. Professor Maraj had always been that one admired all around, revered that there were a lot of admirable things about her.

She was bold and adventurous. Whatever the other Musical Theatre professors didn't do out of fear, Professor Maraj did without a single nerve hindering her vision. It was inspiring and that, she was, the perfect role model and example of prime leadership in the classroom and outside of it as well to extremes she couldn't possibly know of herself. She was kind, often putting others' contentment before her own for the simple fact that she strived for her classrooms to be a safe place to all welcome. Her gentleness, her patience, the encouragement, and her tolerance could not be overlooked.

Some were nice but not many were kind from the depths of genuinity like Professor Maraj. She was dedicated to her job as any other employee within should be and never complained on or off the clock. Talk about perseverance. She was intelligent, classy, and so much more.