Chapter 1

Danielle's Pov
I had just gotten in bed in my pajamas and I was about to pick up my book when my lamp flickered. Me having my active imagination thought something horrible was going to happen. So I got out of bed and turned on my light and my lamp off. I then got back in bed and started to read. Halfway through the book my light flickered off. There was no thunder or lightning so I was confused on why the power was out. With my book in my hand I went to the door to ask my parents about the power outage. When I turned the knob of the door and tried to open it I found the door was stuck. I instantly started panicking and ramming the door when that didn't work I went to the window to see if I could get off that way. but first I changed into some jeans, sneakers, and a camp half-blood shirt with a plaid jacket over it. Jackets made me feel safer than my parents did for some reason. I climbed out into the roof I slowly made my way to the next window but before I could rap on the glass my shirt was snagged by something. It zoomed away from my house into the sky. I twisted around to see a black figure with glowing yellow eyes. My Fangirling mind thought this was the shadow to take me to Neverland, but the reasonable one said it was a kidnapper in black clothes with a jet pack. That was weird but I guess the shadow would be weirder.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
In the next chapters you will get to see a picture of Danielle, not the real Danielle
(aka @superperry101) but my version. I would like to say the inspiration for this chapter came from my door braking and me being stuck inside for an hour, which I used to write this chapter.